118 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• kville
    • corrigan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen CC play and they are a pretty good football team. They finished second in their district behind New Waverly. New Waverly beat CC 21-14. 

CC does not have the defense to stay on the field with K-Ville.

K-Ville 49- 21

Go Cats------------all the way to state.  Wish the game would have been Th. night so I could have went and supported them. Have to be at the Newton game with security.

Good luck k-VILLE.

Whoever gets Anahuac second round will have to deal with a team that is playing great football right now! 

Their RB is something else from what I hear!

Yeah, he's pretty good but I heard that he isn't that big, and won't last against a good defense...this coming from someone from Anahuac who's seen him play

Lefty99 , i dont know who your Anahuac source is , and dont care , but you can bet plenty on the fact that McNEIL is plenty big , plenty fast , and he punishes defences , always has , ive watched him play since he was 6 yrs. old , win or lose he will leave his mark on the game , always has

That very well may be the case but I ask you this...Have you seen Kirbyville's run D?  The D for Kirbyville is very tough!  Just ask anybody who has tried to run the ball with success against them!  While playing the likes of Jasper, Newton, and Crockett!  They allowed 3.9 yd/carry and 124 yd/game for the season!  11 hats flying all over the place! 

No i havnt seen k-ville , and no doubt they are tough , and we may not have seen a defense like theres , and k-ville may shut him down , but it wont be because he isnt big enough , or wont stand the pounding , hes a tough runner with good speed , he may not gain a single yard against k-ville but he will be there till the end , regardless , those stats you gave are amazing

Guest tigersvoice

Lefty99 , i dont know who your Anahuac source is , and dont care , but you can bet plenty on the fact that McNEIL is plenty big , plenty fast , and he punishes defences , always has , ive watched him play since he was 6 yrs. old , win or lose he will leave his mark on the game , always has

That very well may be the case but I ask you this...Have you seen Kirbyville's run D?  The D for Kirbyville is very tough!  Just ask anybody who has tried to run the ball with success against them!  While playing the likes of Jasper, Newton, and Crockett!  They allowed 3.9 yd/carry and 124 yd/game for the season!  11 hats flying all over the place! 

I haven't seen Kirbyville since last season.  I have seen Anahuac this season.  If they meet, there is no way that Anahuac can keep up with Kirbyville - period.

No i havnt seen k-ville , and no doubt they are tough , and we may not have seen a defense like theres , and k-ville may shut him down , but it wont be because he isnt big enough , or wont stand the pounding , hes a tough runner with good speed , he may not gain a single yard against k-ville but he will be there till the end , regardless , those stats you gave are amazing

Just call me stat boy!  It's good to see that Barbay is getting that program back in the right direction!  I grew up in the 'Whac til I was 8 and moved off...I remember the teams they used to have in the late 80's early 90's...i also like to hear about a rb like that...as long as Kville takes care of business this Fri. we'll see next week!

I still can't beleive the game is in Woodville. I'm not trying to be rude but CC and K Ville are great teams this yr. I know its just bi district but I just dont understand the location on this gm. This will be a packed house for sure.  Go Wildcats

Go Eagles

we WILL be ready...dont get too cocky, thats our championship this year

Yeah you better be!  Barbay's old man had Newton ready but they just couldn't get the job done, and I don't think that the panthers are on the same level as Newton!  Not even this year, with their 3 losses.  I'm going to be happy if the cats win because the game will most likely be somewhere in the golden triangle i would think and i don't have to drive forever to get to the game!

we WILL be ready...dont get too cocky, thats our championship this year

Yeah you better be!  Barbay's old man had Newton ready but they just couldn't get the job done, and I don't think that the panthers are on the same level as Newton!  Not even this year, with their 3 losses.  I'm going to be happy if the cats win because the game will most likely be somewhere in the golden triangle i would think and i don't have to drive forever to get to the game!

if kirbyville wins this week then the next game will be held in dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa