Congrats L-Train

jake94

brubaker your an idiot !! we had people open all night !! when you cant get the ball to them its hard to catch it !! maybe once either the coaches or qb  can take blame for no offense with the passes being thrown tonight  asa would be glad to be on sidelines . theres 2 other recievers that can carry this team also but they are on qb;s weakside cant get it to them but trust me they are`open as well as far` as them poutin i doubt it disappointed sure . asa is a good reciever but 1 of four that can catch with an oppertunity

I also have to give Lumberton a lot of credit.  I was one of your doubters at the beginning of the season, and you guys have been impressive throughout.  Good luck in the playoffs, maybe ya'll can make another deep run.

Ditto! I admittedly was not a believer at the beginning of the season, thinking last year's run was a fluke. But you guys have made a believer out of me, and changed the dynamics of your district in doing so. KUDOS to the Raiders. I wish you well in the playoffs. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476