**Kirbyville at Newton/42-27 Kirbyville Wins/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the best game so far I think I have ever been to, and I'm sorry, but it was the sweetest victory by far! Good game to both teams. Both teams played their hearts out! I think everyone from kville was there tonight..it was awesome to see such a great turnout. I hope for of our teams that we can bring home D1 and D2 State Championships..that for sure would be the sweetest thing!!!

WAY TO GO WILDCATS!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ;D ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144

i think its funny how that article covers the game as long as newton was progressing and when newton quit score the article just ended with it pretty much saying oh yea kirbyville won

Guest rykerx144

i know as long as newton was contributing the article was in detail and when the newton activity stopped the article just ended saying then kirbyville won

Guest rykerx144

Barbay said in a article earlier in the year that they was the district champs until someone proved different, and that the road fo the district championship still goes through newton.  Well yall can tell Barbay that kirbyville just rode that road through Newton and didnt see much there so they keep going!!

Barbay said in a article earlier in the year that they was the district champs until someone proved different, and that the road fo the district championship still goes through newton.  Well yall can tell Barbay that kirbyville just rode that road through Newton and didnt see much there so they keep going!!

Come on have a little respect. Being a bad winner is as bad as a sore loser.

Guest rykerx144

there you are!!  I believe you was pretty outspoken about Kirbyville not being good enough to beat Newton.  I will have you to know that the person that was wrote in regards too knows exactly what it means and knows that it is all in fun.

Speaking to Bucof2010..I think our fans have been pretty respectful considering all the trash talk that was dished out by You Newton fans!!! If the table had been turned and we had lost the game..I can tell you there would be so many posts in here about how we got whipped, etc.... We have yet to do that to you guys...we have been very respectful in our WIN! So...what ryker was saying was only a reply!!! Its all in fun!!! WE support both teams after last night, and I am proud of both of them!!!

BTW...have you eaten your plate of crow yet??? LOL j/k

WAY TO GO WILDCATS!!!! YEA!!!!

there you are!!  I believe you was pretty outspoken about Kirbyville not being good enough to beat Newton.  I will have you to know that the person that was wrote in regards too knows exactly what it means and knows that it is all in fun.

I wouldnt say I was "pretty outspoken" and I never said Kirbyville wasnt good enough...but yeah I deffinately said Newton had this one, and nope no amount of seasoning makes that stinkin crow taste any better ;D

Guest EagleFan01

That was a great game last night. Kirbyville took advantage of a couple Newton mistakes and they won the game. An INT for a TD and a fumble by the qb from Newton were very costly. Great game Randy Musgrove was very good tonight for the wildcats. As was Newton's Jacoby Ross. The difference in the game in my eyes was that the cats to advantage of the turnovers that newton gave them and turned them into points. Newton free safety dropped two interceptions and that really hurt because kville ended up scoring td's on both those drives. All in all great game by both teams and good luck in the postseason. Oh by the way I am very disappointed in the newton fans for leaving early and as they were leaving i was giving it to them. That is plum rediculous and they should be ashamed them boys played there hearts out and you just leave them hanging when they got down in the 4th. You should have stayed the entire game win or lose and congratulated them for playing hard and on a great season they have had so far. Newton fans should be ashamed of themselves for that.

Guest rykerx144

I wouldnt say I was "pretty outspoken" and I never said Kirbyville wasnt good enough...but yeah I deffinately said Newton had this one, and nope no amount of seasoning makes that stinkin crow taste any better ;D

lol how bout them bucs whats going to happen down there!

lol how bout them bucs whats going to happen down there!

Gonna be tough but itd sure be nice to keep the playoff streak alive.

That was a great game last night. Kirbyville took advantage of a couple Newton mistakes and they won the game. An INT for a TD and a fumble by the qb from Newton were very costly. Great game Randy Musgrove was very good tonight for the wildcats. As was Newton's Jacoby Ross. The difference in the game in my eyes was that the cats to advantage of the turnovers that newton gave them and turned them into points. Newton free safety dropped two interceptions and that really hurt because kville ended up scoring td's on both those drives. All in all great game by both teams and good luck in the postseason. Oh by the way I am very disappointed in the newton fans for leaving early and as they were leaving i was giving it to them. That is plum rediculous and they should be ashamed them boys played there hearts out and you just leave them hanging when they got down in the 4th. You should have stayed the entire game win or lose and congratulated them for playing hard and on a great season they have had so far. Newton fans should be ashamed of themselves for that.

I'm not trying to take away from your newton boys or anything..BUT...you are forgetting also...that we had 2 key touchdowns that were called back due to HOLDING!!! If not for those HUGE penalty calls..the score would have been in the 50's. Newton did play a great game and I was very worried about the game at first...but then our boys started to play their game. We have an awesome defense that causes plays to happen..just like the interceptions, fumbles etc...even though they may not have caused the QB to fumble..he may have been looking at a defender instead of looking at the ball ;) lol Anyway, I was also VERY disappointed in the Newton FANS, I thought you guys stuck it out win or lose. I was very surprised when the stands started clearing. I think we had just as many there when the game ended as to when the game started. It was very cold. But true fans never leave no matter the weather conditions!!! I'm glad you stuck up for your boys though. They deserved it. When they needed their fans support...it wasn't there..and that's sad. I cant stand to sit in the stands and see a stale crowd..drives me crazy. Why come to a football game if your not going to be the 12th man!!! You gotta help your team out! People don't realize how much that helps the team. When they look up into the stands and see the crowd sitting, not cheering, that's like a slap to their face..but when they look up in the stands and see the crowd on their feet, going crazy, they step it up a notch because its an adrenaline rush to see that! Its an awesome feeling! I just hope next time your fans will hang around until the end. Newton has an awesome team and they should be proud of them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami