**Kirbyville at Newton/42-27 Kirbyville Wins/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know why you can't get game...Are you clicking on the Newton (Bcast) vs Kville link on the right side of the Main Page? I'm hearing it fine. In fact, it's coming in better than any game I've listened to all year. And, the Newton announcers are more "neutral" in their manner of broadcasting than any crew I've heard all year. Don't get me wrong...they're definitely for the Eagles but they're fair...Don't click on the link below the image on the left. That never works for me.

Jimco....No...I just closed out the screen and reopened it...It automatically started working...Don't know what to tell you. It's working for me..Listening to the 3rd quarter now...still 28-13 right now. Your volume is turned up huh? Stupid question but I've been there myself so that's why I ask (ha).

Is halftime over?

Jimco....No...I just closed out the screen and reopened it...It automatically started working...Don't know what to tell you. It's working for me..Listening to the 3rd quarter now...still 28-13 right now. Your volume is turned up huh? Stupid question but I've been there myself so that's why I ask (ha).

Yep.  I understand

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83