**Kirbyville at Newton/42-27 Kirbyville Wins/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the fans leaving, I'm sure the cold weather had alot to do with it. I know i was freezing to death. I dont think it was from lack of support

They also knew how horrible the parking situation is over at their home place and how long it takes to get out of that outdated parking complex!  What a joke!

Kirbyville has a very fine football team. The Wildcat stadium is awsome with the video board and excellent seating. The only thing missing is three state championship monuments. The Kirbyville football team beat the Newton football team. Be proud. Build on this with positives.

Why would you'll smite him on this?

Its so funny to me how we will all congratulate each other and then we are talking trash again. So I guess I'll jump on in and talk some trash. Rykerx the road will always go through Newton my brother. Just because K Ville has been pretty decent over the last few yrs, means nothing at all. Let K Ville beat Newton 15 times in a row and then you can talk. I'm sorry my friends but that post kinda got to me. No offense k ville fans.

Go Eagles

Guest rykerx144

Its so funny to me how we will all congratulate each other and then we are talking trash again. So I guess I'll jump on in and talk some trash. Rykerx the road will always go through Newton my brother. Just because K Ville has been pretty decent over the last few yrs, means nothing at all. Let K Ville beat Newton 15 times in a row and then you can talk. I'm sorry my friends but that post kinda got to me. No offense k ville fans.

Go Eagles

Your absoluty right, the road to the district championship does go through Newton, staight through Newton and stops at Kirbyville this year.  I understand your frustration though. I really dont think it was the post that got to ya.

Kirbyville has a very fine football team. The Wildcat stadium is awsome with the video board and excellent seating. The only thing missing is three state championship monuments. The Kirbyville football team beat the Newton football team. Be proud. Build on this with positives.

Inexperience at being champions.

There seem to be Kirbyville posters that will smite anything with Kirbyville mentioned that does not say they are the greatest team ever.  I got multiple smites for answering a direct question about when the last time Kirbyville beat Newton.  I find it all quite amusing.

Dont worry..I got smitted also by WOS fans because I thought Kville could hang with them this year..LOL oh well..it doesnt matter. Its all fun! We have to be proud of both of our teams. Kville and Newton played a heck of a game and sorry, but both teams kept us on the edge of our seat all night! Thats what friday night football is all about! I hope that Newton goes far this year as well as kirbyville. By looking at Newtons bracket, I think ya'll will do fine in the playoffs. You guys definetely will have my support and I hope the same from you.

BTW..BDO4...how was your crow..was it any good??? LOL..j/k  ;)

There seem to be Kirbyville posters that will smite anything with Kirbyville mentioned that does not say they are the greatest team ever.  I got multiple smites for answering a direct question about when the last time Kirbyville beat Newton.  I find it all quite amusing.

i'm sure it wasn't because you said k-ville wasn't the greatest or what not.. but its probably because your quite a smart elic. if i must say so myself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder