**Kirbyville at Newton/42-27 Kirbyville Wins/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcat58 is at the game. He says the Kville stands have been full since a little after 5:00. Said he had to park down the road and walk to the stadium. Said it's packed. People crowding the fence now.

Wildcat58 is at the game. He says the Kville stands have been full since a little after 5:00. Said he had to park down the road and walk to the stadium. Said it's packed. People crowding the fence now.

I wish i was there at the game, thats gonna be a fight for the District Title

I would go even further and say that this is probably one of the most anticipated games of the past 10 years or so. I know...I know...MCM is great but this surpasses that on a number of levels, most notably the fact that both of these teams just may win State Championships this season. And, although I know the numbers would be greater for MCM, I doubt they would be greater on a percentage basis. I think Kville left one old guy behind to keep an eye out but that's about it (ha).

I think Newton may come out fired up and Kville may seem a bit off for a series or two but I think once it all settles down, the Wildcats will get in their groove and pull this one out.

Yeah...Ugly probably doesn't do justice to what may transpire but at least I'll be long asleep from eating too much turkey to have to endure much of it. But, for now, I should probably focus on the Wildcats/Eagles before someone in here drops my Karma for talking about the Aggies...ha.

jimco...click on the Newton vs Kirbyville link rather than the Kville vs Newton link and you should be able to hear it...That's what I did...Listening to the Newton Announcers now.

13-8 Eagles get a long one against the wildkittens  8)

Please keep the score posted.  Can't hear the game on internet.  

jimco...click on the Newton vs Kirbyville link rather than the Kville vs Newton link and you should be able to hear it...That's what I did...Listening to the Newton Announcers now.

Ok will try Thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83