Dan R. Hooks sign at WOS

td

The sign is being put back together as we speak. It was delivered this morning and maintenance will have it together for the pep rally tonight. A special thanks to Britt Nichols at Tool Tech Machining and Sheet Metal, Vin at Vin's paint and body in Mid County, Sandra at SignWorks in Mid County and to Brent Norwood. If I left someone off of this list please forgive me and let me know because you deserve the credit not the school. I will be out to look at the sign shortly and hopefully everything matches up. These people worked on very short notice and either free or at a reduced cost. Thanks again to any and everyone that had a hand in getting back together what the WOS school board and Superintendent should have put back together over a year ago.

Thanks for having a little Mustang Pride.

I left off someone that should have probably been first on the list of "thank you's" Therez Sichko. This project would have never gotten off of the ground had it not been for her. Coach sure better keep you around. I apologize if I misspelled your name, but thank you very much for all of your help. Also Donald Turner and the maintenance staff at WOS. Thanks guys for getting the sign put up on short notice.

I left off someone that should have probably been first on the list of "thank you's" Therez Sichko. This project would have never gotten off of the ground had it not been for her. Coach sure better keep you around. I apologize if I misspelled your name, but thank you very much for all of your help. Also Donald Turner and the maintenance staff at WOS. Thanks guys for getting the sign put up on short notice.

The biggest thanks needs to go to you, Tony Dallas, for coordinating the whole thing! Where there is a will, there is a way, something us Mustangs were taught in our time at WOS. I guess some of the present admin should have been reared here too. ::)

The sign looks good. The lettering is off just a little on one panel but you can't really tell from the stands. It will be fixed after the season but it will have to do for now. Hopefully we can fix the lettering when we update the playoff dates on the sign. It's alot better than what we have had for well over a year now. And it didn't cost the school district a dime.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn