Congratulations To STJFL JUNIOR DIVISION THREE CHAMPIONS

Txdragon

According to my calculations, congratulations to the STJFL Junior Division Three Champions:

West Orange-Stark Junior Blue Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, we have not quite clinched the title outright (we can this weekend with a win or Orangefield loss), we have the tiebreaker in the form of a victory over Orangefield (the only team that can tie us). Pretty good for a team with 12 players with no previous football experience. Proud of you guys and keep working hard, the goal is not yet achieved. Great job coaches!

Guess who's back at full strength from the injury bug? That's the WOS Junior White Team. Look at the points they put up in the LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. KJ got his cast off last week and it look's like he's hungry too carry this team to the SUPERBOWL.  THEY HELD THERE ON WHILE HE WAS GONE AND HE FEEL'S LIKE HE OLD THEM A VERY BIG FAVOR. Now they can move him around  and with him out that made this team more deadly.  Plus JACK DALLAS has his confidence going well at the QB. So look out for the WOS JUNIOR WHITE TEAM it ain't how u start it's how finish and they plan to win the Junior Super BOWL. LOOK'S LIKE THEY ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS ALSO!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I saw the white team play before our blue team played and KJ looked outstanding as did the others. NO doubt white team will be a handful come playoffs. We hope to see both of us in the SUPER BOWL...if things fall just right I think the white team may get to play PNG before the BOWL. That is a game I would love to be able to watch. We are just trying to get better each week ourselves. Can't really look at the points because we probably could put a lot more up each week if we so desired and I am sure a lot of the better teams could also. Playoffs are going to be fun for sure.

Guess who's back at full strength from the injury bug? That's the WOS Junior White Team. Look at the points they put up in the LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. KJ got his cast off last week and it look's like he's hungry too carry this team to the SUPERBOWL.  THEY HELD THERE ON WHILE HE WAS GONE AND HE FEEL'S LIKE HE OLD THEM A VERY BIG FAVOR. Now they can move him around  and with him out that made this team more deadly.  Plus JACK DALLAS has his confidence going well at the QB. So look out for the WOS JUNIOR WHITE TEAM it ain't how u start it's how finish and they plan to win the Junior Super BOWL. LOOK'S LIKE THEY ARE DIVISION CHAMPIONS ALSO!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So exactly how does the playoff seeding work when you have three divisions?  I guess my real question is which WOS team will have PNG White in their bracket?  Although I am sure that if our Prez. have anything to do with it, it will surely be the Junior White instead of Junior Blue. LOL ;) ;) ;) ;)

So exactly how does the playoff seeding work when you have three divisions?  I guess my real question is which WOS team will have PNG White in their bracket?  Although I am sure that if our Prez. have anything to do with it, it will surely be the Junior White instead of Junior Blue. LOL ;) ;) ;) ;)

Big D 95 you know the Prez been messing ova ya'll all season long. But guess what u know how u take care of that is beating them on the field. An the way ya'll been looking the past three weeks that will happen and i"m sure he knows whom the better team is right now. WO-S Prez isn't worth u know what and i hope he realize that because the Junior White Team Coaches, Parents, Kids, and ect knows. I hope he reads this and realize something wrong with this picture. :-X :-X :-X :-X : ::) :-* 

Were already practicing for yall, the blue team, i doubt we play the white team again unless we both make it to the 2nd round ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :-*

Yep, may I suggest that you double up on your practice in order to be ready for us?  ;) 

Seriously, we (Junior Blue) have several kids who are 1st time players this year, my own included, and I have to say that each week, they are getting better and better.  We are a team to be weary of and I'm proud of each of them.

The way we looked he past few weeks? I think we have not allowed a point and been trying new things on offense. I doubt very many teams have different kids scoring each touchdown every week. We are fine and looking forward to playing PNG or our other team or any team. I think we have had at least 6 different kids score so far and that may be low estimate. I don't see much of that happening on the other teams that I have seen play. The brackets all depend on wins and point differential (i think but not sure on the diffential) for the seedings. I seriously don't think our league PREZ has the clout to say who plays whom. As far as the WHITE TEAM..glad you got everybody back healthy again. You were SUPPOSED TO BE THERE, we weren't. However, we CAN hang with you and we could just be the Cinderella at the ball. See ya'll in the playoffs.

Big D 95 you know the Prez been messing ova ya'll all season long. But guess what u know how u take care of that is beating them on the field. An the way ya'll been looking the past three weeks that will happen and i"m sure he knows whom the better team is right now. WO-S Prez isn't worth u know what and i hope he realize that because the Junior White Team Coaches, Parents, Kids, and ect knows. I hope he reads this and realize something wrong with this picture. :-X :-X :-X :-X : ::) :-* 

Why do you say that ya'll were not supposed to be there, and we were.  Remember we are the team with all 9 year olds.  I see that not only the kids, but the parents as well bought in to the underdog roll that Prez. has been playing all year.  Come on dude 10 LO's, most of the returning Juniors from last year, including the BEAST, not to mention a very good running back that ya'll took from us.  Nobody's buying the humble, we are not supposed to be here crap.  This is West Orange Stark, we are all supposed to be there, it's our tradition.

Why do you say that ya'll were not supposed to be there, and we were.  Remember we are the team with all 9 year olds.  I see that not only the kids, but the parents as well bought in to the underdog roll that Prez. has been playing all year.  Come on dude 10 LO's, most of the returning Juniors from last year, including the BEAST, not to mention a very good running back that ya'll took from us.  Nobody's buying the humble, we are not supposed to be here crap.  This is West Orange Stark, we are all supposed to be there, it's our tradition.

Hey BigD; i think what he was talking about is our team has a lot of "first timers"; kids who are playing league football for the first time.  Shoot, my kid never even played football in the park on weekends!  ;)  and okay; I've heard mention of "the Beast" but I'm not sure who you are talking about.  PRivate message me and let me in on that one okay?  Also, let me know who we took from ya'll.

Whew, things are getting rough.  Love the Lil Mustangs - no matter who's team they are on.

You know we root for ya'll when you play, we respect your team. Maybe you want to give the same respect back. We play one game at a time and personally we would love to see an all WO-S Super Bowl but there are still games to play against tough teams. I wish your team all the best. Yeah we are NOT supposed to here. How many years has most of your team been together? How many new kids do we have? KJ does not make a team neither does Dillon. We will all be teammates in the end. As far as taking from you, that is why there is a draft. One man can not carry a team. We play hard and have kids that leave it all on the field like you. You want to say your the best so be it. That is why there is a Super Bowl at the end. Dude, I really don't know but I seriously doubt we have 10 LOs lol.

Hey TD; i think what he was talking about is our team has a lot of "first timers"; kids who are playing league football for the first time.  Shoot, my kid never even played football in the park on weekends!  ;)  and okay; I've heard mention of "the Beast" but I'm not sure who you are talking about.  PRivate message me and let me in on that one okay?  Also, let me know who we took from ya'll.

Whew, things are getting rough.  Love the Lil Mustangs - no matter who's team they are on.

That message came from BigD 95 not me.

Hey TD; i think what he was talking about is our team has a lot of "first timers"; kids who are playing league football for the first time.  Shoot, my kid never even played football in the park on weekends!  ;)  and okay; I've heard mention of "the Beast" but I'm not sure who you are talking about.  PRivate message me and let me in on that one okay?  Also, let me know who we took from ya'll.

That message came from BigD 95 not me.

OMG!  OOOPPPPSSS --- Sorry TD!  I guess I need to clean my eyes huh?  :o

OK BigD: question to you: Who is "Beast" and who did we steal from you?

Hey Dragon, I do root for all of the Lil Mustangs.  I have family on the Blue Team, as well as some of my ex-players.  Their are a lot of things that went on before the season started that ya'll are not aware of.  Yes we did have a draft, and one of the kids I had was taken off my team against my will, because his dad supposedly wanted to coach for Blue.  Funny thing is, I haven't seen him out there in weeks.  This kid is very good, but I will not mention his name.  Let's just say he is a solid running back, defensive back, and his dad is a Mustang Legend.  But anyway we had some kids step up and replace him. For the record, we have about 7 players out of 21, who has never played before this year, including one kid who is quite possibly our best defensive player.  Ask anyone who knows me, if we don't make it to the Super Bowl and ya'll do, I will be one of ya'll biggest fans and supporters.  I think that ya'll coaching staff has done a good job in getting some late bloomers up to speed, and developing their skills, but let's not get carried away and act as if ya'll were terrible and had no chance and was not supposed to be as good as ya'll are.  Yes, I said it ya'll are very good.  In fact, I have said all along that ya'll were the team to beat.   

Were already practicing for yall, the blue team, i doubt we play the white team again unless we both make it to the 2nd round ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :-*

Yep, may I suggest that you double up on your practice in order to be ready for us?  ;) 

Seriously, we (Junior Blue) have several kids who are 1st time players this year, my own included, and I have to say that each week, they are getting better and better.   We are a team to be weary of and I'm proud of each of them.

Naw we only been practicing 1 hr a day,but trying out alot of new plays, we are also getting better each week and have alot of kids coming into their own now when we need them too, some are pleasant surprises

If it works as in years past you play the strongest team in your bracket then i dont know with only 3 brackets its gonna be hard, maybe someone from the STJFL can explain

Seriously, we (Junior Blue) have several kids who are 1st time players this year, my own included, and I have to say that each week, they are getting better and better.   We are a team to be weary of and I'm proud of each of them.

Naw we only been practicing 1 hr a day,but trying out alot of new plays, we are also getting better each week and have alot of kids coming into their own now when we need them too, some are pleasant surprises

all in good fun!  good luck to you and  yours.  seriously

Well, we expected to be good but we really did not know how good. We still have lots of room to improve. I am sure that I don't know a lot of the inside information. I root for anything WO-S and believe me if we could not win the championship I certainly hope that the white team does. You have great players and I respect your players, coaches, and yourself. I honestly don't think we are the team to beat, I still believe that role belongs to white or PNG as we have a lot of work to do. I don't know if we have played the same level of competition as you have. I don't have a clue as to the playoff brackets but i hope that it is a blue and white Super Bowl.

Hey Dragon, I do root for all of the Lil Mustangs.  I have family on the Blue Team, as well as some of my ex-players.  Their are a lot of things that went on before the season started that ya'll are not aware of.  Yes we did have a draft, and one of the kids I had was taken off my team against my will, because his dad supposedly wanted to coach for Blue.  Funny thing is, I haven't seen him out there in weeks.  This kid is very good, but I will not mention his name.  Let's just say he is a solid running back, defensive back, and his dad is a Mustang Legend.  But anyway we had some kids step up and replace him. For the record, we have about 7 players out of 21, who has never played before this year, including one kid who is quite possibly our best defensive player.  Ask anyone who knows me, if we don't make it to the Super Bowl and ya'll do, I will be one of ya'll biggest fans and supporters.  I think that ya'll coaching staff has done a good job in getting some late bloomers up to speed, and developing their skills, but let's not get carried away and act as if ya'll were terrible and had no chance and was not supposed to be as good as ya'll are.  Yes, I said it ya'll are very good.  In fact, I have said all along that ya'll were the team to beat.   

Well, we expected to be good but we really did not know how good. We still have lots of room to improve. I am sure that I don't know a lot of the inside information. I root for anything WO-S and believe me if we could not win the championship I certainly hope that the white team does. You have great players and I respect your players, coaches, and yourself. I honestly don't think we are the team to beat, I still believe that role belongs to white or PNG as we have a lot of work to do. I don't know if we have played the same level of competition as you have. I don't have a clue as to the playoff brackets but i hope that it is a blue and white Super Bowl.

I think that from the jump everyone wanted to annoint the White Team as the team to beat because the kids played together before.1)they played 1 year of pee wee together. 1st year in pads was last year. There are several kids on this team that have never played football,or have not played with this team. Several kids on the blue team have played on The Junior level before.That is a huge factor. The size difference and to an extent the speed difference between these two divisions is a definite step up. And not only does the blue team have that experience factor,but those players are above average to great players. No one with any football sense or common sense should have EVER thought this Junior Blue Team would not be really good. I know the Head Coach has always said if he could get his line blocking they would be great,and due to his skills he has that offense clicking. He has 4 0r 5 of the top athletes in the entire Junior division,and one of them would be a top player in the SR. Division if he had moved up. So lets not play with one anothers intelligence. Both of these teams were favorites from jump!  If either wins the BOWL it should shock no one.Im going on a limb to say.....When WO-S White and WO-S Blue square off in the BOWL on DEC. 13 it will be so wild i wouldnt miss it for the world. Its all about those kids.And although im partial to the white jerseys I got nothin but love for the boys in blue!! The jerseys may be different, But the helmet is the same!!!!!

I think that from the jump everyone wanted to annoint the White Team as the team to beat because the kids played together before.1)they played 1 year of pee wee together. 1st year in pads was last year. There are several kids on this team that have never played football,or have not played with this team. Several kids on the blue team have played on The Junior level before.That is a huge factor. The size difference and to an extent the speed difference between these two divisions is a definite step up. And not only does the blue team have that experience factor,but those players are above average to great players. No one with any football sense or common sense should have EVER thought this Junior Blue Team would not be really good. I know the Head Coach has always said if he could get his line blocking they would be great,and due to his skills he has that offense clicking. He has 4 0r 5 of the top athletes in the entire Junior division,and one of them would be a top player in the SR. Division if he had moved up. So lets not play with one anothers intelligence. Both of these teams were favorites from jump!  If either wins the BOWL it should shock no one.Im going on a limb to say.....When WO-S White and WO-S Blue square off in the BOWL on DEC. 13 it will be so wild i wouldnt miss it for the world. Its all about those kids.And although im partial to the white jerseys I got nothin but love for the boys in blue!! The jerseys may be different, But the helmet is the same!!!!!

Amen! The name on the front of the jersey is the same too. That's the name we play for. That's why we don't have names on the back of our jerseys.

I am with you totally on that one!!!!!!!!!!! That is the way it should be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83