To all Cleveland haters...

D-Bull

Ya ll better recognize whats going on in C-town, this team is for real. All the nay sayers talking about Cleveland hadn't played anyone, Coldsprings gonna score all over them blah, blah, blah!  This team is one of the best around and still gets no respect.  I would like to congratulate the coaching staff and those players for what they have accomplished this year they deserve alot of kudos.  I know the district title is under their belt but watch out because this could be a special year for the Tribe and their fans.  Shout out to my Dog!!!

Ya ll better recognize whats going on in C-town, this team is for real. All the nay sayers talking about Cleveland hadn't played anyone, Coldsprings gonna score all over them blah, blah, blah!  This team is one of the best around and still gets no respect.  I would like to congratulate the coaching staff and those players for what they have accomplished this year they deserve alot of kudos.  I know the district title is under their belt but watch out because this could be a special year for the Tribe and their fans.  Shout out to my Dog!!!

Sorry man but Cleveland always seems to melt down at some point or another.  You've ALWAYS had GREAT athletes there but never seemed to be able to put things together on the football field.  I wouldn't be surprised by anything Cleveland does in the playoffs because the players are there and have always been. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83