EVADALE VS CHESTER / Evadale's Homecoming Saturday

aite  boys. i am only one man just like Jesus made me to be.all you conspiracy theerist are moving around my words.i say my opinion.thats all.i dont like trash talk.but rebels 40 or more.chester 14.i only say what i got to say cause i got rebel pride. and dont want to see none of our players getting cought up on setx. stay fockused men.the game is played on the field. not on setx.

Am i the only one who cant understand what this guy is saying? anyways, after watching the rebs practice today its clear that they are fully prepared for homecoming againt the chester Jackets. their minds are focused and theyre prepared to dominate..stringers arm is looking stronger than ever, and hes really got his team hyped..i cant wait for the big show saturday night at the Rebel Stadium..

Chester 4

Big Rebs 51

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aite  boys. i am only one man just like Jesus made me to be.all you conspiracy theerist are moving around my words.i say my opinion.thats all.i dont like trash talk.but rebels 40 or more.chester 14.i only say what i got to say cause i got rebel pride. and dont want to see none of our players getting cought up on setx. stay fockused men.the game is played on the field. not on setx.

Am i the only one who cant understand what this guy is saying? anyways, after watching the rebs practice today its clear that they are fully prepared for homecoming againt the chester Jackets. their minds are focused and theyre prepared to dominate..stringers arm is looking stronger than ever, and hes really got his team hyped..i cant wait for the big show saturday night at the Rebel Stadium..

Chester 4

Big Rebs 51

Its really kinda entertaining ;D ;D        Rebs by 4 scores   

Guest beat-em_deep

What are you trying to say BigMo? are you mocking my posts? or are you trying to say i am leroy reb? either way it needs to stop cuz im not causing you any problems..I was just complimenting your arm..

to bad bigmo is not the QB or even a player.

Guest tigersvoice

Chester 4

Big Rebs 51

This is curious.  For 51 points the Rebels will be running all over the field nearly everytime they touch the ball and will no doubt have some defensive scores as well.  But, Chester is going to nail them twice in the Rebels' own end zone for two safeties?  Curious, as I said. 

I got chester by 3 td's. . . not too impressed with this rebel defense and chester has been puttin up alot of points in their last few games

chester 35

evadale 1

chester gives the rebels 1 since its their homecomin ;D

apparently you havent watched the rebels play. i watched them play hull and the only reason hull scored was because aaron cook had a great return on a punt to the 5 yard line. I hope you didnt bet any money on this game.

Chester 4

Big Rebs 51

This is curious.  For 51 points the Rebels will be running all over the field nearly everytime they touch the ball and will no doubt have some defensive scores as well.  But, Chester is going to nail them twice in the Rebels' own end zone for two safeties?  Curious, as I said. 

what if the rebels 2nd team offense is in..

sorry curtissimo...aint happenin..ive seen these boys play..they got what it takes..rebels are state bound..and QB stringer is going to lead them there all the way..as long as that landis boy dont screw em up

rebs 51

chester 5

ok mr. nugget what on earth do you mean by that landis boy. as far as i know your name is quitmon jordan and your name says it all QUIT. you obviously dont have a life you are a failure at life why bring a player into something like that when you probably know nothing about them

actually mike hunt, i know everyone on that team very well..and you might as well quit playin this guessing game about who i am..because im far from being anything like quitmon jordan, and i type serious posts about what i think.. and by the way, is your name really mike hunt because that kinda sounds like..well you know...just quit accusing me because your way off buddy..

actually mike hunt, i know everyone on that team very well..and you might as well quit playin this guessing game about who i am..because im far from being anything like quitmon jordan, and i type serious posts about what i think.. and by the way, is your name really mike hunt because that kinda sounds like..well you know...just quit accusing me because your way off buddy..

Back in 'Nam we woulda left you in the jungle.  :o

It's attitudes like that that can bring a team down. When the hometown folks don't believe in thier team, its hard to expect the players to give it their all.  I actually think for a school with less than 60 kids in highschool Chester competes fairly well, but maybe its attitudes like little d's that keep them from doing a little better

I don't think to of Chester's players will be reading this to start with and I do support Chester's teams but when High Island can run and pass at will and put up 46 on the scoreboard don't you think the district champs should be able to do better?

Guest curtissimo

sorry curtissimo...aint happening..ive seen these guys play..they got what it takes..rebels are state bound..and QB stringer is going to lead them there all the way..

rebs 51

chester 5

Sorry Chicken Nugget, but the rebels will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs.  8)

sorry curtissimo...aint happening..ive seen these guys play..they got what it takes..rebels are state bound..and QB stringer is going to lead them there all the way..

rebs 51

chester 5

Sorry Chicken Nugget, but the rebels will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs.   8)

Iwonder how chester would do in the in the playoffs. ;D

rebs 51

chester 5

Sorry Chicken Nugget, but the rebels will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs.   8)

At least the Rebs will make the playoffs.  8)  :o

A wise man once said, well, I don't know if he was wise or not but he did say "beware the man that does not speak and the dog that does not bark"...      I don't know what the heck he meant by that but this thread is so screwed up I thought I'd throw it in there!  Got a bus load heading to West Hardin to watch the Oilers and Cats get it on tonight!!!    Rebs and Jackets tomorrow night!!! 

The Evadale Senior Class got the field ready for homecoming today. It looks great! This is a time honored tradition in Evadale and each year the senior class does their best to make the Battlefield look presentable to all the EX students returning home and to the visiting team.

This will be a special homecoming since the Rebels are district champs and hoping to remain undefeated in 23A and this is Evadale's 50th homecoming. I tell you again that if you have never seen the Evadale honecoming parade you owe it to yourself to be in Evadale early (to find a place to watch) to see the parade that starts at 10 AM.

Everyone is excited about the live broadcast of the game on SETX Sports.com. The Evadale CIA (Christians in Action) Club are also raising money through the end of next week to be able to present gift cards to Sabine Pass at next weeks game, thanks to Chester for the idea. If you would care to make a donation you can make them at the game tomorrow.

See everyone in Evadale and go Rebels!

Has anyone seen my dog? He does not bark you know!

Guest tigersvoice

The Evadale Senior Class got the field ready for homecoming today. It looks great! This is a time honored tradition in Evadale and each year the senior class does their best to make the Battlefield look presentable to all the EX students returning home and to the visiting team.

This will be a special homecoming since the Rebels are district champs and hoping to remain undefeated in 23A and this is Evadale's 50th homecoming. I tell you again that if you have never seen the Evadale honecoming parade you owe it to yourself to be in Evadale early (to find a place to watch) to see the parade that starts at 10 AM.

Everyone is excited about the live broadcast of the game on SETX Sports.com. The Evadale CIA (Christians in Action) Club are also raising money through the end of next week to be able to present gift cards to Sabine Pass at next weeks game, thanks to Chester for the idea. If you would care to make a donation you can make them at the game tomorrow.

See everyone in Evadale and go Rebels!

Has anyone seen my dog? He does not bark you know!

Thank you.  We are happy and excited to be there.  Mike Sanchez and Wayne Brasher for SETXsports.com.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami