Lonestar Playoffs/ Who Still In & Who Got knocked out

I made a comment in response to Jr horns and took what he said personal and my child does not play from Buna. I find it amusing that you assume that because I did post that comment I get thrown into the "Buna Fan" category. Other associations can come on here and post their opinions and take up for their players too. But I guess I better not put what association I am from because it will be plastered all over this forum with insults. I am not sure if I am reading post from the kids or from Adults! And I agree that the all of this is no showing good Leadership roles of this League and are giving Lonestar a bad name but everyone that is pointing fingers at Buna needs to take a step back and also point them at themselves too. I dont care how many leagues people helped form or if you are a founding father or if you dont get paid because it is for the KIDS people for the kids---no one is getting paid because we are volunteering our time for these kids!!!!!!!

Do you feel all warm and fuzzy now? Go ahead, unload a bunch of crap off your chest and end it with "its for the kids", that makes it a great post. Very original!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeniorHawk,

Yes, your boys played a good game and defeated the young men from Buna. That is a fact, we all seen that. I have to say that yes your coaches did an excellent job as well. I was simply stating that I didn't think that you guys should have been the fourth place seed. I simply feel as though we were the only un-defeated team and should have played the true forth seed team. This would have made the matchup between HJ and Buna this weekend. There is no question whether our teams could have beat the other two teams that were seeded second and third. I just wanted to know who was involved in the seeding of the teams. TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR WHO PUT HARDIN JEFFERSON IN THE FOURTH PLACE SEED AND HOW WAS THIS ALLOWED? I THINK BONECRUSHER HAS THE SAME QUESTIONS I HAVE.

What makes you think Buna would have beat Silsbee or EC? We scouted the jr. buna team  and were not that impressed.  By the way you were not the only un-defeated team, we are still undefeated.The east conference just happened to be weak this year. the first time you had to play someone from the west look what happend!!

??? ??? ??? Oh my gosh, every thing I have said here has been blown out of parportion. I have heard several people talking all year long "parents and coaches, east and west" about how the west is a little stronger this year. you never know next year the east could blow everyone away, that's just how things happen! Grow up people!! Oh well this will be my last post on here because I don't have time for this pettiness, we have a 2nd round play off game to get ready for......Do you?

I made a comment in response to Jr horns and took what he said personal and my child does not play from Buna. I find it amusing that you assume that because I did post that comment I get thrown into the "Buna Fan" category. Other associations can come on here and post their opinions and take up for their players too. But I guess I better not put what association I am from because it will be plastered all over this forum with insults. I am not sure if I am reading post from the kids or from Adults! And I agree that the all of this is no showing good Leadership roles of this League and are giving Lonestar a bad name but everyone that is pointing fingers at Buna needs to take a step back and also point them at themselves too. I dont care how many leagues people helped form or if you are a founding father or if you dont get paid because it is for the KIDS people for the kids---no one is getting paid because we are volunteering our time for these kids!!!!!!!

Do you feel all warm and fuzzy now? Go ahead, unload a bunch of crap off your chest and end it with "its for the kids", that makes it a great post. Very original!

He loves it when you call him BIG POPPA

Buna had a good team.....what makes me laugh is that I was at every weigh-in and I dont remember any other teams that weighed a kid kid 3 times in one day 4 total to make weight so he could run the ball....even saw them running the kid between weigh-ins...interesting

You really are a MORON...Make you laugh...your telling me that yall have never done anything and I mean anything like that so a kid would make weigh-in. George you are a MORON!!!! man it seems like all you do is try and find something other organizations have done wrong and call them out on here. Grow- up George.

I don't think I made any comment to crazydad at all though I do appreciate your comment about how Holly is more of a man than another poster. I'm sure that if she got uptight about someone not being as impressed with her favorite team as he should have been then being complimented about being manly should go over real well.

You actually should brush up on the comprehension part of reading since most of my post had to do with a couple of folks spraying Lonestar about how they cheated Buna. The other part was fairly simple to understand, I thought, though it seems that you took offense to that also. I'm not sure how anyone can take a personal insult from a fan posting that they feel that the east is weaker than the west. You really have to be looking for insults to find that in the least offensive. Secondly, I understand completely that BUNA is not Holly and Bonecrusher. Most all of the folks from Buna that I deal with are really good people and good league members. However, for someone to come on here and puke lies all over this forum for anyone to read will get a response. If you and the rest want to be offended by someone saying that, in their personal opinion, the east is weaker this year than the west then have at it. Also, crazy, it does matter what my resume is concerning this league and whether or not I would cheat 8 and 9 year old kids. I'm not someone that just walked into this league a year or two ago and now feel they can claim that its all for the kids. You weren't thrown in with the Buna fans unless you felt they were right in their accusations and insults to this league, the members of this league, other posters on this forum and anyone else that they want to artificially be insulted by. Besides, I challenge you to show anywhere I insulted anyone other than answering allegations and using their own words. If your own words indict you then perhaps you should choose them more carefully. I've already had several calls from the good folks in Buna this morning telling me that Holly and Foamgusher do not speak for Buna or anyone in their organization. Seems that all of their allegations and feigned feelings of insult do not carry any weight with the Buna organization and they have offered help in quieting such libelous speech. But really, crazy, you were actually insulted by an OPINION that one league was weaker this year than another??? You took it personally??? And you think I should point fingers back at myself for answering false allegations from Buna fans??? You got upset over an opinion about peewee football and took it personally. I can't imagine what you would do if someone accused you of cheating 8 and 9 year old kids, accused you of insulting people for answering those allegations and then told you to point at yourself to find the problem. Try following your own advice, crazy, and see if it makes any sense. But then you can always remember while you are being falsely accused and pointing at yourself that you should just suck it up and take it with a smile because "its for the kids".

Buna had a good team.....what makes me laugh is that I was at every weigh-in and I dont remember any other teams that weighed a kid kid 3 times in one day 4 total to make weight so he could run the ball....even saw them running the kid between weigh-ins...interesting

You really are a MORON...Make you laugh...your telling me that yall have never done anything and I mean anything like that so a kid would make weigh-in. George you are a MORON!!!! man it seems like all you do is try and find something other organizations have done wrong and call them out on here. Grow- up George.

no for a fact i have never done anything like that...in fact we had a kid trying to make weight and we let him do it on his own....the kids on our team ran extra with him....he weighed one time and still wanted to try at the final weigh in... we told him no....he played senior....and for the record it was funny and still is....i thought Buna had the best team but thats another story.....at least im not hiding behind my name.....so bite me

WOW! This thread is wild. I can't believe youth football parents, coaches and leaders slam each other like this. Out of the LS league there is probably over 1000 folks involved and just a few gets everybody wound up. I think everyone should stick to youth football on the field. Some of the folks here think they are experts and really just a simple person. Also, there are a lot defensive people on this thread which leads me to believe that somethnig smells.

[glow=red,2,300][/glow] ;D ;D ;D just wanted to say great job to all who is playing this coming weekend.to those who's season is over hope y'all had as much fun this season as me and my son did. we took a lot of lumps and and hard hits this season but all and all we really are looking forward to next season.i have had the pleasure of being associated with VJFA and Lonestar now for 4 years and we always come back for more.If perfect is what is being looked for in an association then we as coach's and parents need to step to the plate and help the lonestar board make it better. by all means be competitive but remember the roll you have taken and don't cast stones at those who have stepped up for your kid's and mine.thanks Lonestar and VJFA for another great season. By the way our homecomeing float Rocked!!!!!!!!!!

Your float did rock, I was at homecoming and it really looked good next to Paul's trailer.

sorry I couldn't help it!

But it really did Rock!

Paul had 3 trailers full of lots and lots of kids.....  9 teams worth of kids....

Thanks for noticing Cap Claude

no we were the one truck that was decorated we won the first place trophy for the kids division. we had a select few of very dedicated members of our league that stepped up once again for the kids and came through with a winner.( by the way head hung low I was not one of the ones that came through for the kid's but a big thank you to the ones that did you know who you are i would name you but i know you didn't do it for the recognition) I am not down talking what was done by any other kids organization i am just happy for our kids.

no we were the one truck that was decorated we won the first place trophy for the kids division. we had a select few of very dedicated members of our league that stepped up once again for the kids and came through with a winner.( by the way head hung low I was not one of the ones that came through for the kid's but a big thank you to the ones that did you know who you are i would name you but i know you didn't do it for the recognition) I am not down talking what was done by any other kids organization i am just happy for our kids.

im glad the kids had fun.....thats all that matters....them passing the trophy around at the game was cool

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami