Buna at Hardin Updates/HARDIN WINS!!!!

Hornet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone who thanked me for the updates, You guys are very welcome. I wish I could put the game on cable or something so that you guys could catch these games live but I can only use my pda and give you the best info i can. Hardin pulled off a great win that even opened my eyes. When this team is clicking on all cyclinders, man you have to watch out..but i know, if ANY team is clicking then they're hard to stop. This district has the heart of a champion and no matter how much trash we talk, you gotta love it!! In the end we should just be glad to be a part of something special. Great game Hornets and Good luck to the Cougars on the rest of the season. You guys just had too many turnovers and IMHO I think you should have just ran the ball more than thrown the ball away for those 40yd bombs. Craft is a great runner but Hardins defense just keyed on him. You never know what can happen under friday night lights. I'll do my best to post scores in Deweyville. Not sure if T-Mobile has service there. See you next week!

Hardin I would like to buy a tape of that game so I can plan a party!

Great job.

Hey captain when you get that tape please invite me because I want a tape of next week when Hardin comes to Deweyville and we can have a double party where we both can get laughs LOL

just kidding nothing personal good game hardin and congrats but we will be back.

Oh my God this  is too easy. Earlwick, Big_Bob, The Fan, volleyballer, I hope you like your crow well done, we just stomped a mud hole in your butts. How do you feel about #8 now? Volleyballer, you definately know who Stelly is now!!!! Congrats Hornets!!!!

Actually i still have no clue who he is hmmm not like it really matters and i dont like crow im more of a rabbit kinda person... and medium rare thank you  o and the we thing didnt you say you didnt even attend the game maybe you gotta a little scared cause you had it in the back of your mind that the Buna Cougars were gonna beat the Hornets notice i didnt say yall because your not apart of the team obviously your trying to relive your high school days:( to bad for you...

Hardin I would like to buy a tape of that game so I can plan a party!

Great job.

Hey captain when you get that tape please invite me because I want a tape of next week when Hardin comes to Deweyville and we can have a double party where we both can get laughs LOL

just kidding nothing personal good game hardin and congrats but we will be back.

:'( ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami