Will Coach Barbay Get Win # 300 against K Ville or 1st rd of Playoffs?

bd04

I can respect that. 2 of the last 4 seasons we have played in the state championship. I think saying Newton is down is a complete different meaning then saying other teams are down. I'm going to feel sorry for you guys if you dont win the game this year cause losing to us when your at your best and we're not at ours would have to put a big dent in the ego.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can respect that. 2 of the last 4 seasons we have played in the state championship. I think saying Newton is down is a complete different meaning then saying other teams are down. I'm going to feel sorry for you guys if you dont win the game this year cause losing to us when your at your best and we're not at ours would have to put a big dent in the ego.

No because Newton will always step up to the occasion so it really wouldn't hurt that bad. Ya ll will always play better against a rivalry team.

Its not about that the loss will hurt either team..its losing to each of us that will hurt!!! Neither one of us wants to lose to one another. KIRBYVILLE especially wants to beat Newton..and vice versa!!! You are dealing with two huge RIVALS!!! Just as big as NEDERLAND AND PNG. Most people dont realize that, but up here, this is HUGE!!!

Barbay could never win against Kville. The only chance he has is in the first round. How in the heck can Barbay figure out to beat one more team after winning 299 other games? It's not possible right?? ::)

Sarcasm at its finest...

You will see on Friday. Kville we be having an Eagle dinner!

It will be so much sweeter though if he gets it against K Ville. Especially since the rival has been so long. Oh well, may the best team win. Good luck to both squads. I hope we can both take home state trophy's this yr for southeast TX.

Go Eagles

He'll get his 300th win no doubt..just not this week!!! He'll get in the 1st round of playoffs..LOL  ;D

How awesome is that though...congrats to a great coach with an awesome legacy..299 wins...something to be proud of!

Agreed he will get it. It will be a good game this week but they just wont play good enought to beat the Kats.

Hey guys i bet yall are thinking more about Coach Barbay's 300th win more than he is. Honestly knowing coach Barbay i am sure that he is not thinking 'bout it. He's probaly doing like he does always is having everbody on the staff and players to stay focused of what they need do to be sucessfull and don't make the game no bigger than what it actually is! It's a old-school approach but it has been working for the last 40 plus yrs. Hey just ask Coach Alvarez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololol..your so funny huh zero...thats what any coach does!!! Really to be honest with you...we could care less if its his 300th or 1st...this is simply a newton vs. kirbyville rival game. thats it. doesnt matter how many wins barbay has. WE all know Barbay is a legacy. Anyone that has lived in southeast texas knows this. AND??? Let me tell you...your going to be eating alot of crow come Friday night...you newton fans think this is going to be so easy. Its been a while since ya'll have played us, we are not the team from the 90's thats for sure!

SLOY you will be eating crow on Firday night not us. If I recall you and bigbob said that yall would eat crow if they lost. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND!!! lol jk. When K Ville loses, i want you guys to eat crow, grilled, fried, boiled, and baked!!!!!

Go Eagles

SLOY you will be eating crow on Firday night not us. If I recall you and bigbob said that yall would eat crow if they lost. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND!!! lol jk. When K Ville loses, i want you guys to eat crow, grilled, fried, boiled, and baked!!!!!

Go Eagles

[/quotHey now if Kville loses i will eat as much crow as i can also!!!! but im going to have to worry bout that!!!! Your the one who will be eating that crow friday nite not no kville fans!!!!

LOL no but its never fun eating crow. Especially after all the trash we have talked. Thats alot of crow my brother.

Go Eagles

Whoever loses there fans will be eating alotttttttttt of crow friday and sat for sure!!!! but if its me who has to eat that crow friday i like mine still flaping its wings!!! lol

LOL no but its never fun eating crow. Especially after all the trash we have talked. Thats alot of crow my brother.

Go Eagles

Whoever loses there fans will be eating alotttttttttt of crow friday and sat for sure!!!! but if its me who has to eat that crow friday i like mine still flaping its wings!!! lol

Im with you grizz if Kvill loses im going to eat my fair share of that crow myself!!!! but we aint got to worry bout that !!!haha

BDO4...dont worry..."IF"..and that's a HUGE IF..."IF" we lose, then YEA I will eat crow with the rest of them..LOL but honestly..I dont have to worry about that..but if I do for some reason have to, I'm with grizz..I like mine with it still flapping its wings..LOL..hehehe!!! ;D

BDO4...dont worry..."IF"..and that's a HUGE IF..."IF" we lose, then YEA I will eat crow with the rest of them..LOL but honestly..I dont have to worry about that..but if I do for some reason have to, I'm with grizz..I like mine with it still flapping its wings..LOL..hehehe!!! ;D

Don't be worried about all this "crow" mess. You won't be eating any of it. Instead you might go to Jenny's and eat some chicken or something.  :)

Don't be worried about all this "crow" mess. You won't be eating any of it. Instead you might go to Jenny's and eat some chicken or something.  :)

Got to love some Jennys..... and they dont serve crow there so guess i wont be eating no CROW

We will see. I've talked enough about the eagles putting it to the wildcats. I have a plate of crow waiting on me as well. I was going to suggest it to you guys, that when Newton wins if yall want to, yall can come to Abilene and I will server your crow on a silver platter. lol  :)

Go Eagles

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn