Who will play in the first playoff at PNG's New Reservation?

Guest gladiator2

They would never get a home playoff game anyway. Everyone knows that when PNG plays a game in the playoffs the WHOLE community shows up. So that's pretty irrelevent and ignorant! People act like we're in the playoffs every year. Maybe 1 out of every 3 years. So thats not real good. So trying to rub it in people's face want do any good because we are becoming real accustomed to watching other teams from this area in the playoffs.

• 3 months later...

They would never get a home playoff game anyway. Everyone knows that when PNG plays a game in the playoffs the WHOLE community shows up. So that's pretty irrelevent and ignorant! People act like we're in the playoffs every year. Maybe 1 out of every 3 years. So thats not real good. So trying to rub it in people's face want do any good because we are becoming real accustomed to watching other teams from this area in the playoffs.

We had one two years ago.

I was in Missouri chasing a woman. Greeeattt idea. If you ever get the chance to do that, go find a wall to paint.

:D

She still has the bed, the $300 painting (only painting I've ever bought) and my cat.

You have a few more cats you'd like to give her don't you  :D

You got kittens yet?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder