Football

jrrd2010

Which school talks the most trash talk on here??  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which school talks the most trash talk on here??

• Kirbyville
    • Newton
    • Buna

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I know this has nothing to do with the 3 teams U listed in the poll but Livingston talks the most trash in 20-4A. They ran their mouths from the beginning until the end when they played Lumberton even though they were getting beat up.

east chambrs talked alot til they got smacked in the mouth

K-Ville talks a WHOLE lot of smack too, but they reserve the right I guess being 7-0 and defeating decent teams.  ;D

I'm still not liking it much however hah. 8)  8)

LOL..I guess when your undefeated you do have some sort of "BRAGGING" rights..RIGHT?

And to answer the poll question..I answered Buna..but I am sure Kville is running a close second..;)

looks like Kirbyville is running away with the smack pole.  Don't know if Buna or Newton will catch em

Kirbyville has something to brag about though. AS WELL as Newton.. Buna..?? I still haven't figured out why they would even get on here? HAHA. They don't have ANYTHING to brag about? They went to playoffs the last two years and got smokey by Newton each year? Real impressive.

looks like Kirbyville is running away with the smack pole.  Don't know if Buna or Newton will catch em

Kirbyville has something to brag about though. AS WELL as Newton.. Buna..?? I still haven't figured out why they would even get on here? HAHA. They don't have ANYTHING to brag about? They went to playoffs the last two years and got smokey by Newton each year? Real impressive.

:D :D :D :D

I know this has nothing to do with the 3 teams U listed in the poll but Livingston talks the most trash in 20-4A. They ran their mouths from the beginning until the end when they played Lumberton even though they were getting beat up.

Hey its, I think the question was which team talks the most smack ON HERE. Which I wonder why we're not on there, I certainly try to sling my poo as much as possible.........lol

goooooooooo L-Town choooooo chooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed