Kville vs San Augustine

Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W

• Kville
    • San Augustine

Well if you do congrats but I just dont think you will. 

We'll see about that!  Don't underestimate Kville's D...because when they stop SA offense on just about every drive their D is gonna get pretty dang tired after being on the field all night!  Kville's D is the key that you are leaving out!  Kville only had 15 on the board at the half last week and exploded for 35 on the 2nd half!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the SA idiot realized how many points the VILLE has put up and given in the past 5 games?  The score is 239-26 K-Ville.  I'd also like to mention that in the games against their so called rivals mmmhmmm, Kirbyville ran a qb sneak almost the whole 4th quarter against Hemphill with he second string and against Shelbyville, well it was mercy then Kats had on the dragons because there is no doubt in anyones mind that they could have rolled the board in that one.  And, should I mention that Diboll, remember them?  Well, they have been geting some votes in the 3A polls.  By the way, besides Arp, who has SA played?  UMMMM, no one!!!!!  i hope you bring some of your trick-or-treat candy in the little orange pumpkin, you'll need it.  it might go down better than popcorn.

That Arp team must be better than Kirbyville... because in the poll that counts thats Cats are right behind them... that has to suck dont it?  The whole point is... I know SA will lose.  Those boys play hard and wont let you push them over... unless they dont want it.  Doesnt matter the outcome of this match.... just when Newton beats your next week. Getting to see the  Kville Loss to Arp in the Playoffs would be better!

Sucks for the teams that really should be 2A... when some lame school board ships a few kids off just to win state in a smaller class lol.

That Arp team must be better than Kirbyville... because in the poll that counts thats Cats are right behind them... that has to suck dont it?  The whole point is... I know SA will lose.  Those boys play hard and wont let you push them over... unless they dont want it.  Doesnt matter the outcome of this match.... just when Newton beats your next week. Getting to see the  Kville Loss to Arp in the Playoffs would be better!

Sucks for the teams that really should be 2A... when some lame school board ships a few kids off just to win state in a smaller class lol.

We seem to have hit a nerve here fellas! ;D  Now he can't stop saying that Kville will win the game!  He has just about forgotten the game and is crying for Newton to beat Kville!  As far as Arp.  So what if they are ahead of Kville!  The poll that counts really doesn't matter until the final game is played and the season is over!  If Arp, or Kville, or whoever is on top! doesn't really matter!  I would expect a little better from someone who supports a team that won the state championship a few years ago!

I would expect a little more class from Kville fans....your favorited to win state this year and all you are doing is bashing San Augustine.  Talking about next weeks game already!!  So all of what you just said is BS.... because everyone from Kville is doing the same thing.

Now that proves the whole point of the saying "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let prople think your an idiot than open your mouth and prove it!" Well said village idiot. To think that the school board falsified documents to drop a class just proves how far people will go to have an excuse.  If that was the case i guess we could have complained the last few years about WOS, Silsbee, Jasper, Hardin Jefferson, and Bridge City all coming down to what became one heck of a 3A district.  Didn't hear of it.  I hope you don't have the opportunity to become the village leader, or much less, get the opportunity to populate the world anymore.

I would expect a little more class from Kville fans....your favorited to win state this year and all you are doing is bashing San Augustine.  Talking about next weeks game already!!  So all of what you just said is BS.... because everyone from Kville is doing the same thing.

Now that proves the whole point of the saying "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let prople think your an idiot than open your mouth and prove it!" Well said village idiot. To think that the school board falsified documents to drop a class just proves how far people will go to have an excuse.  If that was the case i guess we could have complained the last few years about WOS, Silsbee, Jasper, Hardin Jefferson, and Bridge City all coming down to what became one heck of a 3A district.  Didn't hear of it.  I hope you don't have the opportunity to become the village leader, or much less, get the opportunity to populate the world anymore.

Thats my boy!!!

You must be totally ignorant! Are you serious? You were sitting there typing this and you truly didn't believe anything you were typing. You just needed an excuse.

LOL...my thoughts exactly!!! Go Wildcats!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami