West Hardin VS. Evadale biggest game in 23-1A predictions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evadale has more athletes and they are better coached. Also Evadale is very disciplined and their playing at home. One player will not beat Evadale. This one will not be close. In warm ups West Hardin will know it's going to be a long night. Evadale players are big and loud. WH will be intimidated from the start.

Evadale 30

West Hardin 6

Take into consideration that the two teams have four common opponents.

Rebels              Opponent                  Oilers

Four scores          Warren                    Lost to the Warriors          The Rebels scrimmaged them a week before the Oilers played them

Handled Easily    Colmesneil                  Handled Easily

Destroyed          Burkeville                  Destroyed

Defeated            High Island                  Defeated

Looks pretty even

Oilers ranked #5 Rebels ranked #6 on SETX Sports.com

Looks Pretty even

WH won 22 to 19 last year at home

This year it is at Evadale

Looks pretty even

First real challenge (save HI) that the Oilers have had

Rebels have played three tough games two since Ike with the win over HD being the biggest

Advantage Rebels

Oilers still have to play HD

Rebels have Chester and SP left

Advantage Rebels

I think this is the Rebels year to take care of business

Rebels 28

Oilers 14

Evadale has more athletes and they are better coached. Also Evadale is very disciplined and their playing at home. One player will not beat Evadale. This one will not be close. In warm ups West Hardin will know it's going to be a long night. Evadale players are big and loud. WH will be intimidated from the start.

Evadale 30

West Hardin 6

so i take it that HD was intimidated by evadale by the start of the game? this should be better than a lot of people think but my prediction is

Evadale 35

WH 28

You will be shocked when you see Evadale in warm ups. They demand your attention,also they look very sharp and crisp when warming up. Pound for pound one of the biggest 1A teams I have saw, they have lots of players, looked like a 2A team. Evadale may not have the football power house tradition like some schools, but this year they have a hell of a team.

Evadale is a solid team.  They control the line a scrimmage on both sides of the ball.  I have seen both Evadale and the Oilers play and althought the Cardinals played a better game against the Rebels than they did against the Oilers, I give the advantage to the Oilers.  The Oilers will spread the field and try to loosen up the Rebel defense.  If the Rebs can contain Copeland and shut him down then they will win.  Either way, it will surely be a great 1A game.

Go CARDINALS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476