*Ozen vs. Central Updates*/JAGS WIN!!!

Central appears to be a team that is just brute strength ... the kind of team that just lines up and physically KOs the opponent ... when the Jags control the clock, tempo, and LOS, they seem to just wear out the opposition.  They seem to be getting better each week and liking their identity of power football.

Central appears to be a team that is just brute strength ... the kind of team that just lines up and physically KOs the opponent ... when the Jags control the clock, tempo, and LOS, they seem to just wear out the opposition.  They seem to be getting better each week and liking their identity of power football.

Being old school, I love it.  They're not the only ones using the wish/flexbone.  I watch Clear Brook and Clear Lake last week and they both run the Bone....

We started off sloppy.  Our QB threw his first INT of the game by forcing the ball in to double coverage.  We fumbled on the first offensive play along with many other fumbles.    Most of these mistakes happened in the first half.  Second half, we eliminated the mistakes.  Ozen does have some players on defense.  There were some hard hits.  As the game went on, it appeared that Ozen got tired, both offensively and defensively. 

Jefferson caught the one long pass where he outjumped the CB.  We continued single coverage and had no problems out of him. 

Our defense have come a long way, and Impressed me in holding Ozen's offense to 89 total yards!  :o :o

Game ball goes to our D-Line for stepping up and driving the Ozen line back and allowing our LB to be in Ozen's backfield all night.  Good job, 'big nasties'!

Jas looked beastly after they eliminated all the mental mistakes... I wish they would have played Ltown this way, but Now I know I like Beard more than Isadore!

Please tell OZENSFINEST that. I think he has frequent brain freezes

Thanks short at least some people really know whos better!!!

isadore was all over the field tonight and most of those big hits you're talking about soulja came from him........only difference between beard and isadore is that his team wins.........other than that it would be a totally different story but what the heck why im i arguing isadore going play for the best defense in the nation next season so that says alot............but anyway central's Oline impressed me tonight and that wishbone O is pretty darn good........hey soulja i remember when i told you during the summer about central running this O you didnt agree i bet you're feeling different now........and i already knew centrals D was gonna be tuff.........you cant run the spread against those guys too much speed........but congrats to the jags good luck the rest of the way

isadore was all over the field tonight and most of those big hits you're talking about soulja came from him........only difference between beard and isadore is that his team wins.........other than that it would be a totally different story but what the heck why im i arguing isadore going play for the best defense in the nation next season so that says alot............but anyway central's Oline impressed me tonight and that wishbone O is pretty darn good........hey soulja i remember when i told you during the summer about central running this O you didnt agree i bet you're feeling different now........and i already knew centrals D was gonna be tuff.........you cant run the spread against those guys too much speed........but congrats to the jags good luck the rest of the way

Let Is a door carry the ball 15 times a game and get back to me.

Let Is a door carry the ball 15 times a game and get back to me.

i will give him that he's a heck of running back i actually think he's better in the backfield........didnt say anything bad about the kid raid so why are you getting your panties in a bunch

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476