funny comments you can yell at the zebras

Guest Wildcat 08

Actually, in defense of the refs I heard this one about us fans:  The definition of a football fan is a guy that can detect a marginal hold in the interior line from the top of the stands, but can't find his car in the parking lot after the game!

;D ;D ;D :o :o 8) ::);):)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how all you old people with bad eye sight can see more about what goes on on the field from the top of the stands than the refs can see 10 yards away. Learn the rules. The State of Texas is short of officials because everyone that knows everything about football is sitting in the stands trying to figure out what the heck is going on. If you think you can do a better job, the South East Texas Chapter of Football Officials meets every Monday night at the IBEW hall in Beaumont TX. Why don't you show up and join. That way we can find out just how good your eye sight is.

I am not old, i have good eye sight, i AM about 10 yards away and i do know the rules. I am a student in high school so i cannot ref yet. Even though i want my team to win with my whole heart, it still upsets me when there is an unfair call called against our opposing team. Everyone comes out to support and watch boys play football against boys playing football, we don't show up for boys to play men in stripes

Man yall are tough on these guys, you do realize most of them do it because they love the game, yes they get paid, but it isn't enough. It's not like anyone is getting rich off of it, it pays their expenses and maybe out to eat a couple of times. They are human....and we all make mistakes. I'm not a ref but I have several friends that are and I have learned allot from them. Besides if you had the best view from the stands there would be section roped off just for them.

Man yall are tough on these guys, you do realize most of them do it because they love the game, yes they get paid, but it isn't enough. It's not like anyone is getting rich off of it, it pays their expenses and maybe out to eat a couple of times. They are human....and we all make mistakes. I'm not a ref but I have several friends that are and I have learned allot from them. Besides if you had the best view from the stands there would be section roped off just for them.

Man we know they are doing the best sometime its frustrating and fun to yell at them. It relives stress.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn