who will b k-ville first victim n the playoffs ?

After researching K-ville's playoff road, it could possibly look like this (of course they still must win each game):

ROUND ONE:  Corrigan-Camden:  definite (Trinity is the biggest school but will not be in playoffs)

ROUND TWO:  Anahuac (Possibly Kountze or Buna if Anahuac fails to make playoffs)

ROUND THREE:  Arp, White Oak, Jefferson, or Daingerfield

SEMI-FINALS:  Altair Rice (projected)

FINALS:  Clyde (projected)

These are all projections except for Corrigan-Camden (that will happen). 

And again, nothing is FREE, Kirbyville still has to win each game against some tough opponents.

But it's fun to speculate as a fan.   

After researching K-ville's road will possibly look like this (of course they still must win each game):

ROUND ONE:  Corrigan-Camden:  definite (Trinity is the biggest school but will not be in playoffs)

ROUND TWO:  Anahuac (Possibly Kountze or Buna if Anahuac fails to make playoffs)

ROUND THREE:  Arp, White Oak, Jefferson, or Daingerfield

SEMI-FINALS:  Altair Rice (projected)

FINALS:  Clyde

These are all projections except for Corrigan-Camden (that will happen). 

And again, nothing is FREE, Kirbyville still has to win each game against some tough opponents.

But it's fun to speculate as a fan.   

You are right, it is fun to speculate...That's one tough road to a state title, a lot of big games....Good luck and enjoy the ride

Sorry but I have never seen fans talk so much about the playoffs with 3 weeks left in the season. WO-S is going to the playoffs for sure but they seem to be talking about BC this week.

No offense, Kville is certainly headed to the playoffs it just seemed odd.

Sorry but I have never seen fans talk so much about the playoffs with 3 weeks left in the season. WO-S is going to the playoffs for sure but they seem to be talking about BC this week.

I was thinking the same thing.  Seems like this is turning into the Kirbyville message board. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Seems like this is turning into the Kirbyville message board. 

So stay out of it!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA lol

So stay out of it!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA lol

ha ha lol

And now nobody else is allowed on the Kville threads LOL.

I do wish Kville the best, they are a great team this year and I expect big things from the Wildcats. Just think the playoffs are a month away and to start picking dates and locations is premature.

I think some of us fans are getting a little bored.  I mean when the first five games on the schedule are Diboll, Jasper, West Orange (which got canceled due to Ike), Center, Crockett and then the opponent style changes down to Shelbyville and Hemphill, and with Newton so far away, knowing that the Newton game will not determine any different playoff opportunity regardless the outcome, then some of us fans look ahead with excitement to the playoff challenge ahead.  I'm sure the coaches and players are taking everything a week at a time.

But I guess you're right.  As fans, we need to focus on Woodville who picked our 'Cats to be their homecoming victim.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476