WO-S vs. Bridge City Predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a hard week of practise this week and if they play defense like they did vs silsbee in the second half they can win, i beleive they have the ability to pull out an upset win in this game...

I agree that BC defense played better in the second half but it was more of Silsbee's offensive ineptness, bad snaps, and costly penalties that kept them from doing anything productive in the second half, not so much the Card defense. I agree, the Cards showed alot of grit and determination in that second half.

BTW, if BC plays as well or even better than what they did in the second half last night, WOS still wins this one by 4 td's.

BC 7

WOS 44

with a hard week of practise this week and if they play defense like they did vs silsbee in the second half they can win, i beleive they have the ability to pull out an upset win in this game...

I agree that BC defense played better in the second half but it was more of Silsbee's offensive ineptness, bad snaps, and costly penalties that kept them from doing anything productive in the second half, not so much the Card defense. I agree, the Cards showed alot of grit and determination in that second half.

BTW, if BC plays as well or even better than what they did in the second half last night, WOS still wins this one by 4 td's.

BC 7

WOS 44

i disagree...

i say the cards get the upset.

21-14 BC  ;D

gotta have faith in my team and believe

Guest tigersvoice

BC 7

WOS 44

i disagree...

21-14 BC  ;D

I admire your dedication and tenacity - but don't take any money out of your 401K and bet on it.  I understand the adrenaline kicks when you play your arch-rival (or one of them), but the Cardinals just don't have the fire power to take down WO-S.

WOS 44

i disagree...

21-14 BC  ;D

BC 7

I admire your dedication and tenacity - but don't take any money out of your 401K and bet on it.  I understand the adrenaline kicks when you play your arch-rival (or one of them), but the Cardinals just don't have the fire power to take down WO-S.

i dont bet.

not that kind of man.

but we cant say who's gonna win or lose right now, 6 days until game time.

people said silsee would beat us like 50-7 but was 21-0,

and IMO silsbee seems to be a better team than WO-S (no offense intended)

but if BC has a great week of practise, and come out fireing from the first snap to the last snap, i think they can pull off the upset, but their offense has got to learn to put the ball in the inzone.

The outcome will be worse than the HF game, heck it may be worse than last year when WOS hung 70 on em! Its great to have confidence but you have to snap into reality! You may have a good week of practice, so, Im sure WOS will also. BC has been defeated mentally since the end of last years game, and I can tell you first hand they want NONE of WOS!!!!! Good luck because BC will need all they can get!

As much as I wish I could think the Cards would upset the Mustangs, I don't see it happening.  BC's defense played decent against Silsbee, but when they hit somebody, they have to wrap them up and bring them down.  Offensively, they need a major overhaul and a miracle.  Just isn't working so I think with Coach Hooks and the athletes that make up the Stangs, it's gonna be a long night in West Orange for the Cards. 

As much as I wish I could think the Cards would upset the Mustangs, I don't see it happening.  BC's defense played decent against Silsbee, but when they hit somebody, they have to wrap them up and bring them down.  Offensively, they need a major overhaul and a miracle.  Just isn't working so I think with Coach Hooks and the athletes that make up the Stangs, it's gonna be a long night in West Orange for the Cards. 

i love the faith you have in our team...

we had a HORRIBLE offensive night...

the defense can make the tackles needed, they showed that in the 2nd half...

they did the SAME thing during the Kountze game. only difference is that the offense couldn't get going during silsbee...

but think what yall want.

i will continue to have my faith and believe that BC can win and compete with any team on the schedule.

they did the SAME thing during the Kountze game. only difference is that the offense couldn't get going during silsbee...

i will continue to have my faith and believe that BC can win and compete with any team on the schedule.

Dude ? Are you seriously that delusional ? WOS is taking down proven 4A teams and BC is struggling to make par with teams in their own district. This will be a blow out. I like your blinded enthusiasm. however, at some point reality will set in.

I think I said the defense played decent, it's the bright spot the Cards have right now, and it has nothing to do with faith, it is facing reality.  Offense had a horrible game against and didn't look too great against HJ.  Just the facts, and like I said, they need something cause it ain't working.  

I just hate to see the guys that are busting their rears time and time again, and then can put no points on the board.

Dude ? Are you seriously that delusional ? WOS is taking down proven 4A teams and BC is struggling to make par with teams in their own district. This will be a blow out. I like your blinded enthusiasm. however, at some point reality will set in.

im not gonna say BC will win, its not Friday night yet.

but IMO Silsbee is a better team than WOS and they only scored 21 on us...

i really do think BC can compete with these guys, and Friday night will either prove me right or make a liar of me...

we'll see...

Not even close...  WO-S by as much as they want.  I respect our Orange County rival, but BC doesn't stand a chance against this talented stable full of 'Stangs.    I guess if I were to predict the outcome...  WO-S 56 BC 3 ('cause you know the Cards will try and put something on the board late in the game, even a 40 + yard field goal attempt).  Best of luck to ya BC, I know you'll try and play hard Friday night and the remainder of the season.  :)

Guest rykerx144

looks like Hooks gets to "not" run the score up again (because obviously your not allowed to say anything bad about Hooks) ill say 66-0.  Unless discipline becomes an issue again and itll be 42-0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476