STICK A FORK IN US....WE ARE DONE

Guest KHS 89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you can blame this on the coach.  Take a real look at your players.  Do they really look like they have the size or speed to be a 4A contender?

Yes you can blame it on coaching sometimes ,,,,,,,especially since there offense only has about 3 or 4 plays that they run....not to hard for other teams to get prepared for .....but on the other hand the offense has had 17 or more turnovers this year that has resulted in points.........I think that the coaches bought a whole case of super glue and png turns the season around and wins out............                                                                                                                                 

22 district championships

13 regional championships

6 appearances - state championship game

3 time state champions

All time Highest attendance record - 1977 49,953 Texas Stadium

I don't see how you can blame this on the coach.  Take a real look at your players.  Do they really look like they have the size or speed to be a 4A contender?

Yes you can blame it on coaching sometimes ,,,,,,,especially since there offense only has about 3 or 4 plays that they run....not to hard for other teams to get prepared for .....but on the other hand the offense has had 17 or more turnovers this year that has resulted in points.........I think that the coaches bought a whole case of super glue and png turns the season around and wins out............                                                                                                                                   

22 district championships

13 regional championships

6 appearances - state championship game

3 time state champions

All time Highest attendance record - 1977 49,953 Texas Stadium

Before you turn the lights out on the coach and the team, look where Nederland was last year. Did they get rid of Nueman, nope, and this year they are right back in it. Every team has an off year, if they don't, you can bet there's something going on that isn't on the up and up like gouging are punching in the pile ups anyone ever heard rupmors of local teams doing that? ;)

Before you turn the lights out on the coach and the team, look where Nederland was last year. Did they get rid of Nueman, nope, and this year they are right back in it. Every team has an off year, if they don't, you can bet there's something going on that isn't on the up and up like gouging are punching in the pile ups anyone ever heard rupmors of local teams doing that? ;)

One big difference. Neuman had been to the playoffs 10 consecutive seasons before that and beat PNG 3 out of every 4 years. He also was starting a Sophomore QB. Neuman has changed his style to suit the talent at Nederland from season to season. The offense is creative and fun to watch.

On the flip side Matt has had a 52-37 record since the D. Long Era (30-7) and has gone 21-15 since Mike left (one playoff appearance). They were 71-31 while Mike was calling the offense and Matt was doing what he does best, which is running the defense and keeping the kids in line. I would like to see Matt bring in an offensive mind and let him do his thing. No meddling. Then Matt could focus on the defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83