Preview for 09 High School Baseball

Well for HJ we lost some really good pitchers last year but we have some good talent coming up this year so its hard to say who are number 1 or 2 will be.

seth means and josh denton and alfaro

Yea those are the senior pitchers but you also have like three new junoir pitchers coming up like Eric Godeaux, Thomas Derrick, and Philip Ricossa.

the question was who is going to be the top pitchers

yea i know im just saying all those guys you said are seniors and just because there seniors doesnt automatically mean there gonna be the top pitchers...im just saying its too early to tell also none of those senior pitchers really overpower the junior pitchers so its hard to say...we'll see when the season rolls around =)

o and ferguson i forgot to say him to

yeah will see i guess?

Looks like Svoboda #1 and Soper #2 at Westbrook.   I think they will have a decent team, if a couple of the younger arms pan out.     Lost a lot but a couple of move-ins may help.

I like the Svoboda kid alot, and Soper could have a break out year.  The Muelner kid, probably misspelled it, has a sweet swing and I see him really stepping up. Also a kid name Ross Foret can swing it from over there.

At Buna you have both their number one and two pitchers coming back from the State Semi-Finalist team

#1 Brandon Hillin

#2 Josh Clark

Not to mention they only lost their left Fielder and second baseman so look for them to make a nother run at state if all

goes well!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder