kountze at hardin

Well i got a few friends that have ties to Hardin.  And all they seem to talk about is Mitch V. I would love to see this kid play.  I've heard many good things about him, not just from Hardin fans either!!! But maybe i'll get a chance to see him play. On that note i would like to say that my Cleveland Indians are doing great things this year.  Seen them play and they sure look good, hope they don't lose focus. So lets GO INDIANS!!!!

I thought Kountze was the Pre-District favorite entering this season---good thing the games are played on the field and not in magazines---2 tough district losses with 4 games left--gonna be difficult, but not impossible for the Lions to make the playoffs.  Did grades get them or what?

Grades haven't hurt the team at all. The Buna loss was a hard fought battle and we came up short. The deweyville loss was due to two things we were not focused at all and they came with out a doubt ready to go home winners. They had the game won from the first play. Congradulations to them on that win. I believe Kountze will give Hardin a game, but I can not with confidence say who will go home victorious. Good luck to both teams.

Do you know that after dropping their first 2 district games, Kountze still got 6 votes by the AP in this weeks class 2A poll?  Does Kountze have some writer support or what?  Wish both teams well.

They will have a hard time winning 2 district games IMO.

Grades haven't hurt the team at all. The Buna loss was a hard fought battle and we came up short. The deweyville loss was due to two things we were not focused at all and they came with out a doubt ready to go home winners. They had the game won from the first play. Congradulations to them on that win. I believe Kountze will give Hardin a game, but I can not with confidence say who will go home victorious. Good luck to both teams.

Ur right justafan1>>>they played a great game at Buna, and we did come up short but hopefully at Hardin they will stay focused and come home with a win....

[shadow=red,left]Lets Go Lions[/shadow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder