Kelly vs. St. Thomas

sbearcat

Yes, it'll be interesting. Homecoming games are generally less than stellar performances due to all of the festivities. St. Thomas will be looking to play better than what they did last week against Pius. They really have no place to go but up. I'll also  be interested to see how Kelly's offense is without their best rb.

Yes, it'll be interesting. Homecoming games are generally less than stellar performances due to all of the festivities. St. Thomas will be looking to play better than what they did last week against Pius. They really have no place to go but up. I'll also  be interested to see how Kelly's offense is without their best rb.

Wow Biggio will be in the Beaumont area 2 times in same season :-D  Good Luck with your homecoming game should be a good one. We faced both teams this season. Both are scrappy but I have to give the upper hand to Kelly, at the time they just looked a bit more together and not as emotional... I understand that was back a month ago and things change... just going off what I seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476