KVILLE RANKED #20 STATE WIDE 5A TO 1A WITH MAX PREPS

Kudos to Kirbyville, but placing yourself in the category of SLC, North Shore, Lufkin, Abilene, Libert Hill, The Woodlands, Katy, Navasota, Cinco Ranch, Ennis, Austin Westlake, Temple, Mansfield, WOS, Newton, Alto, Nederland, PNG, Diboll, Waco La Vega, etc....is Bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S   

I too feel that it's a bit out there to put Kville in the top 20...I believe they are strong and can compete at both the 2A and 3A level and also believe that they could hang with even a few larger schools but they just don't have the size or depth to compete against 5A schools, even weak ones (OK...before someone responds...I'm sure there's one or two but that's it).

However, I have to disagree with urgf on these....Newton, Alto, Diboll, Waco La Vega, etc....Yeah..even La Vega...I believe it was Crockett or Center that played La Vega within a td or so and Kville spanked both of these teams..Not saying they would beat La Vega but they just might...

Guest rykerx144

Kudos to Kirbyville, but placing yourself in the category of SLC, North Shore, Lufkin, Abilene, Libert Hill, The Woodlands, Katy, Navasota, Cinco Ranch, Ennis, Austin Westlake, Temple, Mansfield, WOS, Newton, Alto, Nederland, PNG, Diboll, Waco La Vega, etc....is Bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S   

if you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything at all please!

if you dont have anything intelligent to say then dont say anything at all please!

that post is very intelligent.  it is silly to put kirbyville amongst most of those teams.  still, kirbyville is very good, and i'm glad they're getting some recognition, even if it's in the wrong place. 

I forgot E. Trinity, Plano, Allen, Longview, Permian, Stony Point, etc....Kirbyville is a talented 2A school, maybe the best in 2A. Top #20 is crazy. Top #100....maybe

I forgot E. Trinity, Plano, Allen, Longview, Permian, Stony Point, etc....Kirbyville is a talented 2A school, maybe the best in 2A. Top #20 is crazy. Top #100....maybe

Well when you make your own site and then maybe some one on here will give two craps about what your saying until then keep your comments to yourself!!! Cause for one I don't wont to here them and I am just a fan of Kirbyville. So i seriously dout the players do. First bit of recognition and you on here putting it down.

Nederland and PNG?  The same teams that got SMOKED by Jasper in scrimmages?  Diboll who has already been beaten by 2A K-Ville... the same Diboll team that beat Newton?  WOS, the same team that struggled to beat a Silsbee team who also got beat by Diboll?  Waco Le Vega the team that struggled to put 26 points on the board against Crockett who K-ville hung 49 on?

Just wondering if we're talking the same teams?

Nederland and PNG?  The same teams that got SMOKED by Jasper in scrimmages?  Diboll who has already been beaten by 2A K-Ville... the same Diboll team that beat Newton?  WOS, the same team that struggled to beat a Silsbee team who also got beat by Diboll?  Waco Le Vega the team that struggled to put 26 points on the board against Crockett who K-ville hung 49 on?

;D interesting

oh and not to bring u down but we only hung 39 on crockett but we won by five touchdowns when la vega was held to only a two score margin of victory.

;D interesting

oh and not to bring u down but we only hung 39 on crockett but we won by five touchdowns when la vega was held to only a two score margin of victory.

You can't compare scores of teams that played teams you played....It even sounds ridiculous...

I guess Kirbyville will be crowned 3A state champs if La Vega wins it all...since they did beat Crockett by a larger margin...Ridiculous!!!

;D interesting

You can't compare scores of teams that played teams you played....It even sounds ridiculous...

I guess Kirbyville will be crowned 3A state champs if La Vega wins it all...since they did beat Crockett by a larger margin...Ridiculous!!!

You have to have enough intelligence to realize that he is simply stating a fact that Kirbyville is better than Crockett and that they could play ball as good if not better than La Vega. I mean if that is ridiculous to you then your IQ is just to low to understand much now isnt it!

Big_Bob:  There is no doubt that Kirbyville is good, but reality will eventually set in so just keep on racking up those moral victories and enjoy another early round playoff loss!!!
That has been in the years past. When they were in 3A ball. This is a team coming back this year with almost every starter from last year in 3A when they went third round I think correct me if im wrong. That shows me that this team isnt just a push over team playing teams that can't hang. Kirbyville is just that much better than the rest. What do you want them to do hold back and not play hard and make it look close?? Would that make them a team that could win a state championship? I mean the have played schools that are bigger and they beat them just the same. Please feel free to reply with your opinon to what to do.

Kirbyville has a good 2A football team and should go deep in the playoffs, I just hope the players don't read and believe this poll, that's really funny stuff.

Everyone know MAX PREPS is a fluke. Its just not a considerable remark that says K_ville could play 4 and 5A schools but to be recognized probably feels pretty good because they do have one of the best 2A teams and could play with some good schools but to say win against decent 4 and 5A it not gonna happen. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami