West Hardin VS High Island this week?

Hey that's alright guys, that is what makes this game that much better.  I am not much on predictions, but I will tell you that this game will open the eyes of everyone in SETX.  For those who remember the teams of the early 80's, if you make it down to HI on Saturday; you will see that same intensity from the Fighting Cardinals.  Go old smash mouth football, from whistle to whistle.  You gotta Love it!  Good Luck to the Oilers, we will see you Saturday.

Cards will pull out the upset in a hard fought game.

Go CARDINALS!!!

Hope you're right...I do remember those teams...right up to a disappointing loss to Italy in Bryan...I also remember a few long road trips with you and a couple of others in the "Tuff Truck"...Man was that a cramped ride...(ha)...By the way, I assume the Rice Festival will not happen this year..? I figure a "professional" crab ball maker would know the answer to that (ha).

Or you could get the good folks at SETXSPORTS to allow you to advertise and sale them on here to help the Cardinals in their efforts to rebuild...I, for one, would order a case...Later!

Hey Bucman, I think most people posting on here are from the show me state.  The ones who are pulling for the Cards, but still chose West Hardin, want the Fighting Cardinals to prove that they are "A Force to Be Reckoned With".  West Hardin is the favorite, but some on here really want the Cardinals to pull out the upset.  Your support it appreciated and I hope you can make to the game.  Maybe you can get your parents down to HI to watch the game as well.  I am pretty sure that I will see you there!!!  I have expressed to some of boys that this is the biggest game of their lives and they welcome it with open arms.  The Fighting Cardinals are focused on the opportunity that stands before them.

Go CARDINALS!!! 

JacketDad,

Why can't you just congratualte High Island on a great win, rather than make up some reason why they won.  It was luck?  I don't call 41-6 lucky.  I call it playing a great game on both sides of the ball.  Can you not have some respect for an opponent?  Besides, it not like you guys played a great game last week either.  Was Cushing just lucky?

Much respect to all the High Island Coaching Staff, and players out there. Just finished watching the news and what they have going out there is fantastic. The coach himself said he had 6 determined players all staying at his house to finish off the football season. The damage out there is terrible and the players remain with high hearts. Best of luck to them and I hope they can end this season on a great note.

Should be a real good game.  With the momentum that the Cardinals built up last weekend against Burkeville, I think that it will carry over to this weekend.  Plus they get to play at home.  The Cardinals shouldn't listen to any of the negative remarks made about them on here, or just use it for motivation to prove every naysayer wrong!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami