LC-M FOOTBALL PROGRAM

skipper

Howard Griffith and Greg Gravitt are players.  Gonzales is a fine athlete.  Blake Perry can play.

Other athletes not playing football who would be starter caliber are the Arteaga twins, Seth and Colt, Vance Foster, and T.C Scalfano.  All excellent soccer players.

Greg is no player, he quit because he was no longer starting....talked to him bout that in lunch.....howard is ok, too small for his head. hunter has an arm and an attitude, he changes plays; awesome.       soccer players are WEAK ya we lose our games but we work in the off season and maybe you cant tell but we give it our all.

What ashame  quitting on their teamates. >:(

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Griffith and Greg Gravitt are players.  Gonzales is a fine athlete.  Blake Perry can play.

Other athletes not playing football who would be starter caliber are the Arteaga twins, Seth and Colt, Vance Foster, and T.C Scalfano.  All excellent soccer players.

Greg is no player, he quit because he was no longer starting....talked to him bout that in lunch.....howard is ok, too small for his head. hunter has an arm and an attitude, he changes plays; awesome.       soccer players are WEAK ya we lose our games but we work in the off season and maybe you cant tell but we give it our all.

I wouldn't talk about your soccer team.  They might win a few more than your football team.

the soccer team is a good team, they focus on totally different things during the off season, i can say first hand that the Football team goes through the hardest off season though. Gravett quitting is not going to really hurt the team that much, he was one of the better players for sure, but the biggest loss will be in the kicking game. I would say the best players on the team at this time are(in no particular order): 20 Gonzales, 34 Perry, 61 Dunlap, 50 Snoddy, 70 Blem, 44 Griffith, 67 Boaz.

20-QB, DB, P

34- RB, LB?

61-DE (could have sworn I've seen him play some guard)

50-C

70-T, DE

44-LB,RB,WR?

67-G,DE,LB

I see these players play hard and well every game and never quit, I've heard the senior from that group are doing a very good job of leading their teammates through these tough times.

I believe if LCM can restock their O-Line, that in the next couple years they can seriously compete, the young guys are really learning some lessons about Varsity football and handling adversity. I really hope LCM can pull together and at least squeak out one W this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami