PNG's new stadium..

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2

I thought it had a great view of plays being developed but being able to get into a game 43 rows up is kind of hard. It is not a stadium that is going to be able to give us an homefield advantage. It is a good walk up to alot of seats. Each seat has alot of room, really too much which is why the seats are so steep just like a college game or pro game. I don't sit that high at a pro or college game. I have season tickets but will not be sitting in my assigned seat and I will sit in the GA section on the goalline. Now if you want to see all of Jefferson County lit up than the new stadium is the place to be. Without a doubt it is a field that all kid's will want to play on. I seen several kid's get a little scared from the heights and one of them threw up in the stands. That was not the way to see a game about to start. Alot of people has the same thouhts as myself, but I talked to people who from rows 20 and down enjoyed everything except for the crowd not being as loud as before. Maybe by the time my kid's graduate, I might be able to get down to at least the 20 yard line. Right now it just seems like everything is too far from the field. This is just my personal experience and views of the new stadium. I'm sure I will learn to love it. It is definately a good place to watch the band. I never really watch the band but hell I didn't want to go back down and back up, it is a journey.

Its a beautiful field Im dang proud of it. We will have our day again. It wont be long when our district foes will not want to come and play in our house. Its never to long before we field a good team. Indians will show there heart yet good luck all and hope you all made it out of this week injury free

The field sure is beautiful.... except for those purple end zones. It really is a great looking field though. Livingston looked pretty fast on it also.

Oh yes...  kick us while were down.... real classy....

Geez... give me a break.

The stadium is beautiful, no doubt about that. It's the  best in southeast texas by a long shot.  It is high...very, very HIGH! There is a lot of room in the seats, which is nice...in the old stadium, I felt cramped a lot.  The field itself, simply AMAZING!  I do feel like the stadium itself, feels like a college stadium as was said earlier...so darn BIG!  Just a matter of time, the Indians will roll again, and our hopes will be as high as our stadium.  Best of luck to all the teams!

I thought it had a great view of plays being developed but being able to get into a game 43 rows up is kind of hard. It is not a stadium that is going to be able to give us an homefield advantage. It is a good walk up to alot of seats. Each seat has alot of room, really too much which is why the seats are so steep just like a college game or pro game. I don't sit that high at a pro or college game. I have season tickets but will not be sitting in my assigned seat and I will sit in the GA section on the goalline. Now if you want to see all of Jefferson County lit up than the new stadium is the place to be. Without a doubt it is a field that all kid's will want to play on. I seen several kid's get a little scared from the heights and one of them threw up in the stands. That was not the way to see a game about to start. Alot of people has the same thouhts as myself, but I talked to people who from rows 20 and down enjoyed everything except for the crowd not being as loud as before. Maybe by the time my kid's graduate, I might be able to get down to at least the 20 yard line. Right now it just seems like everything is too far from the field. This is just my personal experience and views of the new stadium. I'm sure I will learn to love it. It is definately a good place to watch the band. I never really watch the band but heck I didn't want to go back down and back up, it is a journey.

The old stadium was 41 rows high which is only two rows less than 43.

Is the new stadium steeper and higher?

Dayton's stadium has 56 rows, that is a major hike to the top.

At least there will be an elevator at the Reservation.

Can't wait to see it.

Sure wish the Broncos would have stayed in 20-4A.

Nothing beats the fan base from the Beaumont area in high school football.

I was thoroughly impressed with the new stadium, even though walking uphill to row 35 was quite a feat... I guess that'll teach me to buy my season tickets earlier next year!

My issue was with the music. I understand that the boys on the team were very excited to finally have a sound system and stadium worthy of some impressive introductory music, like many other area teams use.

They even had a song picked out and ready to go when "the powers that be" vetoed it and told them that they didn't like that kind of music (rock and roll) and it would never happen. They were also told the sound system wasn't ready for anything like that, anyway.

I was quite surprised (and disappointed) to approach the beautiful new facility to hear country music blaring from the speakers.  ??? Way to fire up the fans... NOT!!!

Is this about the team or not? If they want to hear some fire up music as they take the field, why not give them what they want? I think our Indians could use a boost right now anyway.

Just my .02, take it for what it's worth.

Country music? YUCK!  ???

The last thing I would want to hear when I was trying to get fired up for a game would be some dude whining about losing his girl or his dog dying or his beer being stale... Not a good choice for warm up music.

Play those songs in reverse...his girlfriend comes back to him,  his dog recovered and is doing great and the Miller lite guy delivers a fresh case of brew  ;D

Yeah the CW music has got to go...The kids need AC/DC, Metallica or some other  "Get The Blood FLowing"  music. 4.gif

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami