lumberton fans

Guest kvillecheer

anyone know why some of them are so childish and immature?

Oh wow. This is even more ridiculous than my quotes. I gotta get Buc2010 or whatever his name is to read this.

lol sorry if your feelings get hurt on a forum... i think the one who needs to grow up is the one who can't stand people making fun of them on the internet.. its all for fun man get over it

Some people can dish it out but they can't take it.

Also, when you make childish and immature remarks about people...you usually get childish and immature remarks in return.

Such is life in a forum.

ahh, its not that im mad about the loss to ozen... 6 turnovers... we deserved to get beat... but honestly some of you guys need to grow up( not you lr i love u man lol) but some of the other ones that are still bitter about gettin beat by us so they have to gloat every time someone beats us... you know who you are... honestly guys, grow up...

Welcome to the world of trash talk you big tit!

dud u just call me a big tit???

is that even an insult???

lmao i have never heard that before

and 7mary3 only had like 1 good song... ever lmao

Man'o man you just showed your age...i'll change what I said...you LIL'TIT.  Has nothing to do with the band ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  When you get weened then you can come trash talk with the big boys without getting your feelings hurt.  8)

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

ahh, its not that im mad about the loss to ozen... 6 turnovers... we deserved to get beat... but honestly some of you guys need to grow up( not you lr i love u man lol) but some of the other ones that are still bitter about gettin beat by us so they have to gloat every time someone beats us... you know who you are... honestly guys, grow up...

Welcome to the world of trash talk you big tit!

dud u just call me a big tit???

is that even an insult???

lmao i have never heard that before

and 7mary3 only had like 1 good song... ever lmao

Man'o man you just showed your age...i'll change what I said...you LIL'TIT.  Has nothing to do with the band ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  When you get weened then you can come trash talk with the big boys without getting your feelings hurt.   8)

Ha Ha Ha...U just called this guy a "BIG TIT" and then a "Lil Tit"...that's funny.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed