who would you NOT want to face come playoff time?

I don't know enrollments.

Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds, especially if there is a tie breaker in the #4 spot.

Seems like that might happen in 20-4A.

In 19-4A

Crosby, Dayton, North Forest, and CE King are probably the top 4.

Who knows in 20-4A, but right now Nederland and Central are in strong positions to be one of the four teams.

Any one post the enrollments of the schools in 19 and 20 - 4A, would be helpful

The only team I would NOT want to face come playoff time for WO-S would be C.E King (no matter how good or bad they are.  It's the only team against whom we currently have a 3 game losing streak)....  Luckily they are not in our classification!!   ;D

The only team I would NOT want to face come playoff time for WO-S would be C.E King (no matter how good or bad they are.  It's the only team against whom we currently have a 3 game losing streak)....  Luckily they are not in our classification!!   ;D

didnt they beat the Kendall Cleveland led team back in the day?

didnt they beat the Kendall Cleveland led team back in the day?

We beat C.E. King in '87 in the Regional round and then got beat by them 3 years consecutively in the Bi-District round in '89, '90 and '91 with '91 being the only year in which it wasn't a major upset

i wouldnt want PAM to face Lamar. as far as WB, i might be crazy to some people, but if Katy makes the playoffs i wouldnt want them to meet, Katy has a history with WB and not a good one on WB's side. especially that game with Bernard at QB in the dome---wb got robbed.  >:(

I think LM beat us with Kendall in '93 or '94.  All I know is, those CEKing games sent me home in shock.  But those guys played pretty good football at that time, run the ball, good blocking and pass when needed, kinda of frustrating to watch actually.

Back in '95 we ran into two tough foes on our way to a state championship...one being C.E.King (7-0 score) and the next was WOS (18-7 score). Those earlier round games for us were far tougher then the teams on the road thereafter. Other than those 2 games the lowest point total allowed from an opposing defense was 29 points the entire season. I think both WOS or C.E. King could have won the title that year!

I think LM beat us with Kendall in '93 or '94.  All I know is, those CEKing games sent me home in shock.  But those guys played pretty good football at that time, run the ball, good blocking and pass when needed, kinda of frustrating to watch actually.

Back in '95 we ran into two tough foes on our way to a state championship...one being C.E.King (7-0 score) and the next was WOS (18-7 score). Those earlier round games for us were far tougher then the teams on the road thereafter. Other than those 2 games the lowest point total allowed from an opposing defense was 29 points the entire season. I think both WOS or C.E. King could have won the title that year!

:o 

>:( >:( >:(

WO-S was winning that game with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter

This is the hidden content, please
---

RESULT:  La Marque 18, West Orange-Stark 7

---

---