This Place is DEAD

Matt

I'm not in Houston. I'm in Dayton, but we are in a "Houston" district. Thus, any discussion on our games would fall into "Houston" talk.  One moderator referred to us as "fringe" teams, I refer to it as no one man's land. We aren't a part of the Golden Triangle, so we aren't covered by the Enterprise or the T.V. stations there. Granted I understand that the Enterprise doesn't always cover the entire Golden Triangle much less schools outside of Jefferson & Orange County. Ch. 12 & Ch. 6 used to cover us when we could get those stations, but when Time Warner bought out Liberty Dayton Cable that went out the window. We aren't covered by the Houston stations unless its the Friendswood game or the playoffs. We might get 1/2 an article in the Baytown Sun. It was nice when we moved into 20-4A 3 years ago because we finally had a place where we could discuss our teams even if people really didn't want us there. When the new forum was created, I took it as since we were no longer in the district that we weren't welcome. I never got that vibe from you, Coop. It was other moderators and administrators.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami