Kirbyville vs Shelbyville predictions

Guest LR1969

Guest wildcat58

while it is true that the teams in our district except for maybe san augistine probably cant really test kville or newton that is just how it is , neither one gains or loses an advantage. the only way to do that is in non district. newton has shown for years that playing a tough non district schedule against larger schools pays dividends come district time. kville has followed the same script, they could have scheduled creampuffs after the hurricane , but chose to play center and crockett on the road, 2 wins and outscored their opp. 74-6. they WERE tested and passed with flying colors esp. with the improvement on defense. remember they have not had a home game in a month. all of this will give them confidence come week 10 when they visit newton. two points to ponder , one kirbyville beat a strong crockett team who played 3A #4 waco la vega close (L 21-12) 39-6. and two for direct comparison, kville beat diboll , newton didnt. diboll came back in both games kirbyville was able to close it out but the eagles let the lumberjacks slip by.....something to think on

Guest LR1969

I agree Wildcat58...If Kirbyville's non-district schedule is not a test then I don't know what is...If you think the TAKS is tough, try a 3 game road trip through the likes of Diboll, Center, and Crockett. I would personally be surprised if the Wildcats do not enter the Newton game 9-0 after a string of completely lopsided "pop quizzes." I think the upgraded schedule will pay dividends the rest of the season...especially when the Eagles welcome "not the same ole' Kville" to the Eagles Nest.

have they not been tested yet? jasper, diboll, center, crockett...thats 3 good 3as and an athletic 3a

only jasper has even come close to beating them. they need a competitive district game to come along before the Newton game IMO

Who is Newton's competitive district game?  They play the same schedule.  Kirbyville is no Hardin-Jefferson either.  33-28 with 3 minutes left in the game? 

Guest kvillecheer

Shelbyville by 7.

Are you serious man you better do some research. Kirbyville should win this by at least three or four touchdowns. I will be highly disappointed if they dont win by atleast that.

Not to mention.. this is our *HOMECOMING*

Someone needs to look at the difficulty of schedule that Shelbyville has.  they beat up on district 19-1A for the first 3 weeks of the season. Huntington the following week which would be a speed bump for kville, and then there is trinity, their last matchup.  give me a break!  Either your the village idiot or you really dislike kville!

Someone needs to look at the difficulty of schedule that Shelbyville has.  they beat up on district 19-1A for the first 3 weeks of the season. Huntington the following week which would be a speed bump for kville, and then there is trinity, their last matchup.  give me a break!  Either your the village idiot or you really dislike kville!

Agreed man your Right. I think he is just trying to start an up roar.

Guest kvillecheer

i pick shelbyville jus cuz ppl from kville have THE BIG HEAD

My mommy always told me to stay AWAY from drugs.. Maybe your mommy skipped that part??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder