Nederland at LC-M Predictions?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central. We have 2 away games in a row which doesn't make since.

Why not? You can't schedule all of the games home/away/home/away. Nederland plays 7 district games and 4 are on the road this year. Next year 4 games in district will be at home.

As Walter Cronkite used to say, "And that's the way it is".

I'm gonna have to go with LCM on this one. That mean green machine is just too much for Nederland.

LCM 33

Ned 7

You actually think that Nederland will SCORE?  :o

Now that's funny! LCM always plays Nederland tough this could be their coming out party who knows.

LC-M - to slow no speed no one likes to hit and love to lay on the ground.if the  dogs  dont win bt 30  are more shame  shame. you keep saying that lc-m gives you guys a hard time    NOT THIS YEAR

I think you are putting all of those kids in one basket and that's not really fair. I read another post from you that said you have seen them play. If that is the case then you know that #20 and #34 do like to hit and play hard. I'm not saying they are the only ones but they stuck out to me when I saw them play. I will agree that they aren't competitive in the 4A district but lets give the ones that deserve it their due. I applaud each and everyone of those kids for continuing to come out and practice and play.

so true...  just cuz the team is struggling, let's not overlook the heart and talent that is on the team...

#20 hunter gonzales and #34 blake perry , are two sophomores that play their hearts out...  I challenge you nederland fans to watch those two young men tonight and applaud them when they deserve it...  there are others, like #80 ( a freshman ), but #20 and #34 definitely stand out.

everything starts with the coaching staff i do belive the kids at lc-m NEED SOMEONE to look up too. i have watch the kids play there hearts out in three game this year but i only SEE (ONE) COACH on the sidelines that  has it togather and is excited  all the game.if you watch tonight you will see the one i am talking about all the rest are just standing no excitement from them no pats on the backs of the kids as thay come off the field what a shame.i was talking to one of the kids father monday his son is a jr at lc-m and he said his son told him that he will stick it out this year but  NO NO next year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami