*Central vs. LC-M Updates/53-6 Central Wins/Comments*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stircrazy

Too many coachung changes year after year. They DON'T hit anybody in PRACTICE. This ain't football. Moody is trying to keep everyone HAPPY instead of WINNING. Guess what, it ain't working!

Too many coachung changes year after year. They DON'T hit anybody in PRACTICE. This ain't football. Moody is trying to keep everyone HAPPY instead of WINNING. Guess what, it ain't working!

Respect is a two way street! You've got to give it to get it.

Bears will probably not win a game this season.  The guys are playing with heart but just isn't good enough.  Do hope the school board does some house cleaning but I doubt it.  The stands are dead also.  Must say the performance from the  Central band was very entertaining enjoyed it very much.  Will be there on Friday night supporting the guys.

Islander you are right the life has been sucked out of the bears by Moody but staying away and not supporting them isn't the answer.  I will say this I am so tired of people from other schools that come on here and bad mouth the boys.  Some of the people doing this need to really stop and think about what they are saying because their schools have not been that competitive in the past and have just recently become competitive.  Our boys are trying their hardest and to be degraded and put down by other people who don't know what is going is not right. All I got to say if you don't have anything positive to say than keep it to yourself offer some encouragment to the Bears.  I will continue to support the Bears regardless if they win or lose.  Come Bear fans come out and show these young men that your behind them regardless show your spirit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124