*BISD GAME OF THE WEEK* SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE REGULAR SEASON

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

OCT 10- OZEN VS. VIDOR

OCT 17- WEST BROOK VS. BAYTOWN LEE

OCT 24- CENTRAL VS. OZEN

OCT 31- CENTRAL VS. LIVINGSTON

NOV 7- WEST BROOK VS. NORTH SHORE

IMO, the Central vs Lumberton game this next week should be GOTW... Alot riding on this one...

This is not a GOTW topic. It is the schedule for BISD broadcast games. The Lumberton-Central game will be broadcast by our Lumberton crew.

Oh well my bad, I was just going by the title of the topic "BISD GAME OF THE WEEK*"...

Guest JoesBros

I wont be broadcasting games that are already picked up. For example: If they play PNG Nederland, or someone else this website has. The reason Im doing Vidor and Ozen this week is because we already have a crew that broadcast Lumberton games. Plus I feel the need to broadcast a single Ozen game because they are the only BISD school who hasnt received a single game attention other than a Beaumont Bowl game. Plus I feel like it will be a good game because Vidor is starting to turn some people heads in this district.

Joey Vincent

BISD GOTW Broadcaster.

PS: If anyone from Ozen would like or no someone who would be interested in doing color commentary with me this week then feel free to PM thanks!

Since we're throwing stuff out there, I might as well chime in!  Once our Jags get by Lumberton (not looking ahead, just claiming the victory now) and if Nederland wins against whoever they play...I'm susprised that the Nederland vs Central game would not be a GOTW...since the winner of that game will be the favorite to win 20-4A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami