Fall Conf. Tourney

Bears

Angelina defeated NE Oklahoma 8-4 behind the pitching of Cory Beinivedous-Frienswood and 4 inn. of relief from Elroy Urbina-Hutto.

Second game did not start until after 9pm. I will give results soon. 2 more games Saturday.

Local starters included 3B Rowell-LCM, SS Laird-Ned, 2B Dugas-LCM, LF Serna-WB

Angelina defeated NE Oklahoma 8-4 behind the pitching of Cory Beinivedous-Frienswood and 4 inn. of relief from Elroy Urbina-Hutto.

Second game did not start until after 9pm. I will give results soon. 2 more games Saturday.

Thanks for the update, Bears. I will be there tomorrow. I was in Lufkin on Wednesday..got to speak with your boy a little. Good kid.

I'll give you a call later this morning.

Angelina loses game 1 on Saturday to Panola. I believe 6-2....could be wrong.

Angelina takes game 2 against Paris....4-0, using 5 different pitchers to get the shutout. Kendall Thamm-BH throws first 4 innings, giving up a single w/ 3 bb's and 4k's. Chase Barrera-BH throws next 2 innings. Still learning who all the players are...not sure who the three other pitchers were.  Also, Kenny Allison of Beaumont Central w/ an RBI double. Allision also made an excellent, over-the-shoulder catch in center.

Angelina will be @ Lamar University this Saturday to play a doubleheader against San Jac and Navarro.

Angelina takes game 2 against Paris....4-0, using 5 different pitchers to get the shutout. Kendall Thamm-BH throws first 4 innings, giving up a single w/ 3 bb's and 4k's. Chase Barrera-BH throws next 2 innings. Still learning who all the players are...not sure who the three other pitchers were.  Also, Kenny Allison of Beaumont Central w/ an RBI double. Allision also made an excellent, over-the-shoulder catch in center.

Angelina will be @ Lamar University this Saturday to play a doubleheader against San Jac and Navarro.

Sounds like the BH Duo at it again!

Sounds like the BH Duo at it again!

Michael Padgett-BH was 1 for 3 w/ a double, run scored, and two bb's.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont