Lamar men's basketball roster

Guest abovetherim

Guest coachacola

Some new names on the roster:

Brooks Ybarra, 6-4 freshman from Baytown

Matt Pace, 5-10 freshman from Beaumont

T.J. Riley, 6-1 freshman from Tyler

Justin Carter, 6-8 JUCO

Brandon Moton is NOT on the roster.  What happened with him?

Guest abovetherim

Some new names on the roster:

Brooks Ybarra, 6-4 freshman from Baytown

Matt Pace, 5-10 freshman from Beaumont

T.J. Riley, 6-1 freshman from Tyler

Justin Carter, 6-8 JUCO

Brandon Moton is NOT on the roster.  What happened with him?

Moton absence was a surprise for me. I've seen video of Brooks Ybarra and he looks pretty good. I don't know anything of the others.

Frustrating when they announce thge signing of a player and not announce a player who will not attend.... >:(

Not sure of many programs that would do that...and why bring more attention an issue? May be a lot more to it than you realize, either for the player or the school, if not both. This, speaking from experience on said issue from the "they" perspective... ;D

You never know what's going to happen until you see the final roster on opening night...

Guest coachacola

I thought they were out of scholarships to give?  With Moton not on the team then that opened up a spot.  Matt Pace is probably a walk on.  Since Nabors is probably redshirting this year does that open up a scholarship?

I can't find any info on Justin Carter, but like Skyler Williams he'll have 3 years of eligibility at Lamar.  

Guest coachacola

I knew Roc would find a big.. I've never heard of the guy but it is another tall body in the paint.

Justin Carter went to UT-Permain Basin last year, a DII school, not JUCO.  It looks like he didn't play any last year but I don't know why.  If he was hurt like Skyler Williams then he might be a little rusty.  It'll be interesting to see if any of these new players can contribute this year.

He has 3 years of eligibility i see. I wonder how many of these are walk-on players? I'm guessing at least Ybarra, Pace, and Riley are. It's refreshing to see some new faces, I don't know if we had any walk on players last year.

LaZeek,

Whats the word on Ryan Donahoe?

Is he fully recovered?

Will he resume his BB career?

And if so where should we look to keep track of him (Navarro???)?

If he can return and have a solid year at a JUCO, I would love to see him in a Cardinal uni! With one year of JUCO to get his feet under him, he could have three years at LU!

LaZeek,

Whats the word on Ryan Donahoe?

Is he fully recovered?

Will he resume his BB career?

And if so where should we look to keep track of him (Navarro???)?

If he can return and have a solid year at a JUCO, I would love to see him in a Cardinal uni! With one year of JUCO to get his feet under him, he could have three years at LU!

Last I heard is that a Houston school was on him very hard and that he is possibly enrolled there now!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124