This is kind of late but Lumberton or Livingston?/6PM START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATOZ55

Who wins and I think this is Lumbertons homecoming still.  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and I think this is Lumbertons homecoming still.

• Lumberton
    • Livingston

L-Train will win by as many as coach C wants too. No disrespect to anyone else but the Train is at HOME and the croud will be crazy. If the Train ruuning game gets on track this will be a tough team to beat at home. If the Train gets an early fast start look out it may get so loud that Livingston's off. may have a tough time even getting a play off. Good Luck both teams.

Wow, that ONE playoff appearance in your history is really going to your head.

L-Train will win by as many as coach C wants too. No disrespect to anyone else but the Train is at HOME and the croud will be crazy. If the Train ruuning game gets on track this will be a tough team to beat at home. If the Train gets an early fast start look out it may get so loud that Livingston's off. may have a tough time even getting a play off. Good Luck both teams.

Imagine that,  a PNG fan hating on Lumberton.  I hope you feel better about yourself!  For someone who has a long history of success, you sure do not act like you have been there before.

Imagine that,  a PNG fan hating on Lumberton.  I hope you feel better about yourself!  For someone who has a long history of success, you sure do not act like you have been there before.

:o :o :o  The MO will be there pulling for you Train!!!  I might even use my hall pass and get in the press box...

Lumberton    28

Livingston    17

Not hating on Lumberton at all.  Followed them in the playoffs and everything last year.  That dude just opened himself up to that with the big head statement of "L Train will win by as many as coach C wants too".  Yeah, you guys have a pretty good team and did well last year, but you arent beating anybody by as many as you want.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124