Hamshire-Fannet @ Deweyville Sat 9-27 @ 7pm

SteelerCzy

I am glad to see these kids or getting to play this week. This game should let D-Ville see where they or this year.

or-ARE!**** sorry...hah.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that 21-3A is all just about allright. I hope Bridge City can get all their kids back and expect their full-length district schedule again. J/W, how did Hamshire schedule against Deweyville...Have they even played against each other in a long time?

The game is at 7:00pm. And I disagree with you on the timing of the game. I think it is exactly what these kids need and deserve, school has 8 months left, football season only lasts for 6 more weeks so I believe it is a great thing to see happening. But if these kids haven't been on the field in almost two weeks to come out and play on three days practice? By the way the answer should be coming on school since power was restore in hamshire and fannett today, Tues. 9/23. Good luck to both teams.

HMM Sounds like a convenient way to get out of Playing Jasper. And why They are 0-2

You know us HF people, we always try to avoid getting beat. LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D If yall get beat by Deweyville, I'm closing my account off here!!!!

That's why they play the game, on any given day anything can happen, just ask USC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami