HD At Warren Friday Night 7:30

KFDM COOP

Omg shut your trap HDbobcat.... Yall were killed by Tenaha, which last time I checked Kountze beat them last year when they were state ranked!!! So instead of coming to play yall at that place yall call a football stadium and beating yall, we are gonna give Evadale what yall were gonna get, a beat down!!!

Omg shut your trap HDbobcat.... Yall were killed by Tenaha, which last time I checked Kountze beat them last year when they were state ranked!!! So instead of coming to play yall at that place yall call a football stadium and beating yall, we are gonna give Evadale what yall were gonna get, a beat down!!!

You sure do talk a big game utfan. I'll tell you right now, there are very few 2A teams in the area that would even give Tenaha a ballgame. Just cause Kountze beat them last year, big freakin deal. Hardin beat down Koutze "last year", but HD took them out this year. West Hardin beat Kountze last year, does that mean that West Hardin would beat Kountze this year? I don't think so. The last time Kountze came to Hull-Daisetta, they were shutout 22-0 and HD had three fumbles inside the 10yd line about to score, so it could have even been worse. Last year is last year, and that doesnt' mean anything. Say what you wanna say, but HD is a good team this year, and I guarentee you they would have gave Kountze all they could handle this year, I promise you that. Kountze has twice as many students as HD so they should beat up on us, but they don't because Hull-Dasietta has good athletes and great tradition where Kountze has a great basketball program. Good luck beatin up on Evadale, and we will take out another 2A tomorrow night in Warren.

You sure do talk a big game utfan. I'll tell you right now, there are very few 2A teams in the area that would even give Tenaha a ballgame. Just cause Kountze beat them last year, big freakin deal. Hardin beat down Koutze "last year", but HD took them out this year. West Hardin beat Kountze last year, does that mean that West Hardin would beat Kountze this year? I don't think so. The last time Kountze came to Hull-Daisetta, they were shutout 22-0 and HD had three fumbles inside the 10yd line about to score, so it could have even been worse. Last year is last year, and that doesnt' mean anything. Say what you wanna say, but HD is a good team this year, and I guarentee you they would have gave Kountze all they could handle this year, I promise you that. Kountze has twice as many students as HD so they should beat up on us, but they don't because Hull-Dasietta has good athletes and great tradition where Kountze has a great basketball program. Good luck beatin up on Evadale, and we will take out another 2A tomorrow night in Warren.

the only reason why yall beat hardin this year is because they dont have their 1st team all district qb, and their all state receiver Marsh who i believe had over 40 td's. thats the only reason why yall beat them this year and they beat kountze last year.

the only reason why yall beat hardin this year is because they dont have their 1st team all district qb, and their all state receiver Marsh who i believe had over 40 td's. thats the only reason why yall beat them this year and they beat kountze last year.

Not sure who was scared of who, but I do know that Kountze sure wanted to play Evadale. I'm sure if HD wanted Kountze, they could have made it happen and vice versa. Oh glad to see you didn't blow away 55.

H-D could have played 30% better, they were really rusty and flat. But that is to be expected after a hurricane. Good win over another 2A team !!! I will take 32-6 any day !!! On another note I would love to see coach Slake and his staff take advantage of all the teams keying on Cook, and run alot more reverses and screens using Cook as a decoy. Hope your reading this coach !!! Congrats on the win Bobcats way to play and coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami