Nederland vs. Ozen Tue. Sept. 30 Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Nederland has worked on containing speed, I see the Panthers giving the Dogs fits on Tuesday. Better hope Ozen doesn't put 2 guys on Asa, could be a long night...

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

Unless Nederland has worked on containing speed, I see the Panthers giving the Dogs fits on Tuesday. Better hope Ozen doesn't put 2 guys on Asa, could be a long night...

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

Asa will be covered up. I am going with the cats on this one!

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

If Ozen uses single coverage on Asa, he will have a big game. If they choose to double cover him, then that will free up Ryan Brady who had big games against both Beaumont teams last season. Don't forget about Salenga in the slot either. The problem for Nederland is not the passing game. They will get plenty through the air. The question mark will be the run game and the run defense. Should be an exciting ballgame.

Isn't Brady still recovering from an elbow injury? Plus, Salenga needs to be able to catch the ball in space and make something happen after he CATCHES the ball...

They need to have Grogan, arguablly the best player on the defense last season, on defense, not running the football. He is very disruptive in the backfield, and had a MONSTER game against Ozen last season.

We'll see some Tuesday

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

If Ozen uses single coverage on Asa, he will have a big game. If they choose to double cover him, then that will free up Ryan Brady who had big games against both Beaumont teams last season. Don't forget about Salenga in the slot either. The problem for Nederland is not the passing game. They will get plenty through the air. The question mark will be the run game and the run defense. Should be an exciting ballgame.

theres no need to double cover asa because he's not a reciever who will beat you deep he runs crisp routes and has great hands so i doubt if it will be any double covering him and brady he's good but nothing ozen needs to be worried about........salenga is their fastest player but not even close to faster ozen's defensive speed.......and he's too short to really be a threat in the passing game so i just dont see ozen losing this ball game but you never how things will turn out

theres no need to double cover asa because he's not a reciever who will beat you deep he runs crisp routes and has great hands so i doubt if it will be any double covering him and brady he's good but nothing ozen needs to be worried about........salenga is their fastest player but not even close to faster ozen's defensive speed.......and he's too short to really be a threat in the passing game so i just dont see ozen losing this ball game but you never how things will turn out

Should be a pretty good game. But Krautz is the fastest player for Ned. I'm excited to see what he'll do if his knee is good to go. Almost every touchdown I've seen from Asa has been from him getting open deep...If Asa happens to be double covered, there are other players capable of getting open and having great games. But this one is all up to the Dog Defense. Good luck to both teams.

Prove me wrong Nederland

Ozen 28 - Ned 20

Foyce,

You dissapoint me. Remeber we both wear black and gold ;D

Ned by 7.. I don't think Ned's run defense is really as bad as Garrett from WO-S made it look.

What about Hemmings and Dugat and Hussey before Garrett?

I think you are wrong on that front. Nederlands run defense is bad.

Ozen 35

Ned  31

Back and forth nail biter with Ozen wining late.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476