LCM

etxzebra

Kirbyville at LCM this coming Monday night at 6pm.  Coaches are trading film first thing Thursday morning.

Are you messing with us? I think there is a UIL rule for football that you can't play teams more than 1 class over or under you. For example a 1A can't play a 3A or higher and a 2A can't play a 4A or higher. Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

Kirbyville at LCM this coming Monday night at 6pm.  Coaches are trading film first thing Thursday morning.

Are you messing with us? I think there is a UIL rule for football that you can't play teams more than 1 class over or under you. For example a 1A can't play a 3A or higher and a 2A can't play a 4A or higher. Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

I'm not sure if that's true or not, but i'd bet they went and got an exemption if that's the case just to put some normalcy into the area.

There is no such UIL rule. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami