District Games

Guest bucwheat

BC Orange and South Vidor/Orangefield area are hit the worse.

BC the worse. Not trying to be rude but football is the last thing on these people's minds.

BC the worse. Not trying to be rude but football is the last thing on these people's minds.

The best thing for these peoples mind right now is to be sittinging at a football stadium on Friday nights. Hopefully, no ones season gets cancelled.

What about BC, OF, PA, WOS, Vidor?  It is going to be tough and frustrating not having all the kids back with other things on their mind....>

I hope things can get back to normal quickly.....  being out of town right now... all you hear is doom and gloom.. with news stories only showing the worst...  hopefully not everywhere is like that.

The best thing for these peoples mind right now is to be sittinging at a football stadium on Friday nights. Hopefully, no ones season gets cancelled.

I agree Gas,  Since there's nothing that can be done about certain things, it's good to see a good game and free your mind of the mess for a short while.  It's kinda like resetting your mind to get going again.

I wonder if places like BC can fill a team when thing start getting back to normal.  Every house has damage there.  I really feel sorry for high school kids especially seniors. 

It broke my heart seeing BC and Orange on Saturday morning. Today we rode around the BC and Orange areas and I saw many people already back, beginning to pick up the pieces. American flags are out and it makes me feel proud of this area and the community that raised me. I can't wait to see BC, Orangefield, Vidor and WOS running on the field again in spite of Ike and the devastation he brought. I love the fight and resilience of this area. Makes me proud to be a Southeast Texan!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124