Kirbyville Lets Look At It This Way

skipper

you guys and gals up in your part of the woods have a very good football team no getting it. you got SPEED and  BIG  that is what you have every years thats not new news dont you think.NOW as for wo-s , yes thay are always small but with speed all over the place even in the water boys and gals.the mustangs played a (VERY GOOD) nederland ball club two weeks ago and did not have that much trouble with the size of the dogs and there speed.nederland HAS ONE OF THE (BEST ) wide outs in the state of texas no getting around that my friends that kid is super good. OK NOW FOR THE WEATHER, looks like a muddy mess if we get the TS like thay expect this might all come down to (DEFENSE BATTLE) best of luck to both teams

Guest rykerx144

u wann compare meaningless scrimmages then fine, if I remeber correctly Jasper played both Nederland and PNG and seemed to handle them to the point I believe there was several post on her doubting thier precious Bulldogs and Indians. I also  know that Kirbyville not only matched up against Jasper but also beat them. I dont know where you got that Nederland has speed? Having one fast wide out dont make you a team with speed! Now I dont think that Kirbyville is at the same level as WOS right now but I dont suggest writing them off yet because that would be a bad mistake!!!

u wann compare meaningless scrimmages then fine, if I remeber correctly Jasper played both Nederland and PNG and seemed to handle them to the point I believe there was several post on her doubting thier precious Bulldogs and Indians. I also know that Kirbyville not only matched up against Jasper but also beat them. I dont know where you got that Nederland has speed? Having one fast wide out dont make you a team with speed! Now I dont think that Kirbyville is at the same level as WOS right now but I dont suggest writing them off yet because that would be a bad mistake!!!

Well rykerx144, u say Kirbyville beat Jasper,(1 point it was a track meet) but they  did win(congrats)but both teams did have speed on both sides of the ball, It seem like the Kirbyville coaches had a game plan, stop BAILEY and stop SPIKES, it contained both players but they did perform, Jasper was to contained hazlewood, and musgrove, but they still performed, The point I am trying to make is that, speed is good but with a good game plan, anyone could be beat,if you were a player on both the bulldogs and the wildcats  team then you knew it was a hard fought game, I respect the kids that's on the field, as far as Cardenes for nederland super player, he deserves everything he gets. Never write any team out, Jasper hasn't gel yet, Kirbyville playing good football, WOS always come out playing almost perfect, but its just the start of the season, this golden triangle area  has a lot of talent on the field and I love the game of football.  Good luck to everyone in this area.

Both of these teams will make a deep run into the playoffs and possibly bring home state championship trophies in their respective classifications and divisions...

neither coach, nor their teams, back down from any challenge(s)...heck--just look at their non-district schedules...no nancies can be found...good luck to both..expect a great game...

Guest rykerx144

u wann compare meaningless scrimmages then fine, if I remeber correctly Jasper played both Nederland and PNG and seemed to handle them to the point I believe there was several post on her doubting thier precious Bulldogs and Indians. I also know that Kirbyville not only matched up against Jasper but also beat them. I dont know where you got that Nederland has speed? Having one fast wide out dont make you a team with speed! Now I dont think that Kirbyville is at the same level as WOS right now but I dont suggest writing them off yet because that would be a bad mistake!!!

Well rykerx144, u say Kirbyville beat Jasper,(1 point it was a track meet) but they  did win(congrats)but both teams did have speed on both sides of the ball, It seem like the Kirbyville coaches had a game plan, stop BAILEY and stop SPIKES, it contained both players but they did perform, Jasper was to contained hazlewood, and musgrove, but they still performed, The point I am trying to make is that, speed is good but with a good game plan, anyone could be beat,if you were a player on both the bulldogs and the wildcats  team then you knew it was a hard fought game, I respect the kids that's on the field, as far as Cardenes for nederland super player, he deserves everything he gets. Never write any team out, Jasper hasn't gel yet, Kirbyville playing good football, WOS always come out playing almost perfect, but its just the start of the season, this golden triangle area  has a lot of talent on the field and I love the game of football.  Good luck to everyone in this area.

trust me I wasnt saying anything bad about Jasper. I agree it was more like a rollercoaster and i think that if there would have been two more minutes add to or taken away from the game it would have come out different. I think it just ended in Kirbyville favor.  The point I was trying to make was that Jasper done well agains them and Kirbyville could play as well as Jasper..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder