**Johnny Dishon verbal commit to LSU***

MIF04

Guest Cardinal12

Man this is crazy it hits you reading this that we are growing up... congrats john... good luck in the next level hopefully i'll be joining you....

Congrats to Johnny' date=' just wish he would have stayed in Texas.[/quote']

LSU just did a great recruiting job with Johnny. He had significant interest from some schools here in Texas, but LSU was simply did better.

Of course, a certain SE Texas university was conspicuously absent in the recruiting for Johnny....wonder why they don't try to keep their top talent at home?!?!

Guest BobcatBeliever

Congratulations Johnny. We've been watching and playing with you since pee wees and it's been fun. Thanks for all your leadership.

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to Mr. Dishon. I think he needs to quit football and just concentrate on baseball now. :D

Yeah, that don't surprise me coming out of Orangefield, who needs to catch every break they can to stay on the same field with most of their opponents in that district.

• 2 months later...

took his official visit yesterday, might get to play football also. if he stays healthy and becomes a big sucess i'll be able to tell my kids " hey i tackled him" or "yea i got him out" lol but its amazing to see such a great athlete be miles ahead of others at such an early age and then for it to all come together into a career

• 3 weeks later...
took his official visit yesterday' date=' might get to play football also. if he stays healthy and becomes a big sucess i'll be able to tell my kids " hey i tackled him" or "yea i got him out" lol but its amazing to see such a great athlete be miles ahead of others at such an early age and then for it to all come together into a career[/quote']first of all congrats man!!! so many ppl would love to be in ur shoes. I kno someone that pegged roger clemens son... he brags about it everyday to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124