how would you predict this district if size didnt matter

Guest rykerx144

wos would def contend more than a 30 point spread ....

thats WAY too cocky

I have a lot of respect for WOS and their program's history.  But West Brook is way too strong this year.  The Mustangs would get run right off the field.  You might want to go and look at what the WOS fans were posting on this website after the Dayton/WOS scrimmage.  All were talking about Dayton being to good and a stronger team, well what do you think the Bruins would do the Pony Express then?

Man i dont know who you are watching or not watching!  Or who is lying to you but WB is not that good!  They are descent football team at best and a very very average 5a team at best.  You need to get out of Beaumont for a night.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB- Only this year. They better enjoy this season while they can

WOS- Always good year in and year out

Newton- My home team but this is more of a rebuilding year for them

PNG- Kinda slow this yr but still a team to watch out for

Kirbyville- As much as I dislike em I do respect them this yr.

Jasper- Should have beat k ville Sat. night. They are back on the rise again

Lumberton- Don't know to much about them this yr

Ned- No other team to put in last place,. I have no clue about ned.

Guest WeedBegone

Ok guys--enough of EarlWick--you guys keep giving him amo and he keeps misfiring.  

WB is well above average and it does not matter how many points they need to score to prove it.  

Not everybody will see them because they only play Central and Ozen and with exception to Ozens Mr. finest the fans of these two teams have been quite fair and showed the proper respect.

Additionally, Central and Ozen have earned the respect of most of the Brook fans and i believe the other area teams will underestimate the potenial of these programs. So, I will go out on a limb and say that Central and Ozen can speak up for my Bruins by playing to their potential and winning the games they should have been winning all along.  

So, lets take the Brook out of this equation and let you guys go at it with the other best team in the area.

BTW--sorry Earl, while you do have an opinion, it just flat ain't working for you.  LOL

Ok guys--enough of EarlWick--you guys keep giving him amo and he keeps misfiring.  

WB is well above average and it does not matter how many points they need to score to prove it.  

Not everybody will see them because they only play Central and Ozen and with exception to Ozens Mr. finest the fans of these two teams have been quite fair and showed the proper respect.

Additionally, Central and Ozen have earned the respect of most of the Brook fans and i believe the other area teams will underestimate the potenial of these programs. So, I will go out on a limb and say that Central and Ozen can speak up for my Bruins by playing to their potential and winning the games they should have been winning all along.  

So, lets take the Brook out of this equation and let you guys go at it with the other best team in the area.

BTW--sorry Earl, while you do have an opinion, it just flat ain't working for you.  LOL

Not trying to make it work.  Just call as I see it.  WB will finish 3 or 4 in their district is my prediction if Michaels stays healthy and I hope he does because he is a top notch back.

Guest WeedBegone

Not trying to make it work.  Just call as I see it.  WB will finish 3 or 4 in their district is my prediction if Michaels stays healthy and I hope he does because he is a top notch back.

Ok--your on--I do have to say that i like the fight in you.  Good luck.  ;D

WB- Only this year. They better enjoy this season while they can

WOS- Always good year in and year out

Newton- My home team but this is more of a rebuilding year for them

PNG- Kinda slow this yr but still a team to watch out for

Kirbyville- As much as I dislike em I do respect them this yr.

Jasper- Should have beat k ville Sat. night. They are back on the rise again

Lumberton- Don't know to much about them this yr

Ned- No other team to put in last place,. I have no clue about ned.

What rock have you been hiding under?   The last four years West Brook has been the best football team in Southeast Texas.  I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Coach Stump has built a program at West Brook.  You need to get out and see the size and talent the Bruins have coming up.  No team in the area will touch West Brook anytime soon.  heck you better go get a team from Houston or Dallas cause the little teams in this area would get crushed.

thats WAY too cocky

I have a lot of respect for WOS and their program's history.  But West Brook is way too strong this year.  The Mustangs would get run right off the field.  You might want to go and look at what the WOS fans were posting on this website after the Dayton/WOS scrimmage.  All were talking about Dayton being to good and a stronger team, well what do you think the Bruins would do the Pony Express then?

Man i dont know who you are watching or not watching!  Or who is lying to you but WB is not that good!  They are descent football team at best and a very very average 5a team at best.  You need to get out of Beaumont for a night.

If West Brook is just descent at best then every other team in Southeast Texas is trash.  Whether or not you are willing to admit it the Bruins are the best team in this area.

thats WAY too cocky

If West Brook is just descent at best then every other team in Southeast Texas is trash.  Whether or not you are willing to admit it the Bruins are the best team in this area.

Not true!  I guarantee you havent seen any other teams in this area play.

thats WAY too cocky

Not true!  I guarantee you havent seen any other teams in this area play.

I've seen Nederland, PNG, Kelly, Sislbee, WOS, Crosby, Ozen, Central, Memorial, and West Brook.  Now what teams have you seen and what team in southeast texas is better than the Bruins.

i have seen dayton and WB play this year and i can promise you that dayton can play within 30 points of WB i do not think that dayton is as good as WB but trust me they can play them a close game

Dayton couldn't even play Friendswood a close game.  Like I said before no team on this list would come within 30 points of beating West Brook.

Guest rykerx144

I think that football is southeast texas is so good that it does not matter what size the school on any given day the smaller school are willing to go agaist the big boys. I also think the reason these post are getting so ugly and competive is that several of our area school are very good this year. I think teams like WOS, Kirbyville, Jasper, and Newton have a very good chance of going to state. Most of our big school are exciting to watch and will be pretty good but I think that our small schools have reached a level that is like no other in the state. I think that this year them Waco area teams had better look out cause its southeast time to take their spotlight!!!

i have seen dayton and WB play this year and i can promise you that dayton can play within 30 points of WB i do not think that dayton is as good as WB but trust me they can play them a close game

Dayton couldn't even play Friendswood a close game.  Like I said before no team on this list would come within 30 points of beating West Brook.

I love West Brooks team and think they are the #1 team in the area right now but if you honestly think NOONE in the area could come within 30 you're very wrong. WB isnt 4 TD's better than every other SETX team.

I think that football is southeast texas is so good that it does not matter what size the school on any given day the smaller school are willing to go agaist the big boys. I also think the reason these post are getting so ugly and competive is that several of our area school are very good this year. I think teams like WOS, Kirbyville, Jasper, and Newton have a very good chance of going to state. Most of our big school are exciting to watch and will be pretty good but I think that our small schools have reached a level that is like no other in the state. I think that this year them Waco area teams had better look out cause its southeast time to take their spotlight!!!

Good quote, but you will never get  big headed morons from the almighty B-town to admit that any other team in this area should even step on a field with the almighty westbrook.  But I am glad to see that there is someone else on this board that has some sense of overall talent and scheme of the game.  Gives me hope. 

You are going off topic.  The fact is all the above mentioned teams would get smoked by West Brook.  Those small schools may have a better shot at winning state, but that's because of competition not how good the team is.  None of these schools would come within 30 points of beating the Bruins.

You are going off topic.  The fact is all the above mentioned teams would get smoked by West Brook.  Those small schools may have a better shot at winning state, but that's because of competition not how good the team is.  None of these schools would come within  points of beating the Bruins.

LOL!  Favorite statement.  Sign of extreme intelligence.

Good quote, but you will never get  big headed morons from the almighty B-town to admit that any other team in this area should even step on a field with the almighty westbrook.  But I am glad to see that there is someone else on this board that has some sense of overall talent and scheme of the game.  Gives me hope. 

I never said they shouldn't step on the field.  I said that West Brook would run them off the field.  If you are going to use my words get it right.  I stand behind everything I type all the above schools would get crushed and the funny thing is you know it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder