Evans knocks out Liddell in 2nd round with 1 punch!!!!

Light heavyweights: Rashad Evans (17-0-1) def. Chuck Liddell (21-6)

How: TKO, 1:51 round two

Key moment: Evans, after not having landed many strikes, suddenly connected with a punishing overhand right that knocked Liddell out.

Analysis: Liddell made the same mistake he made when he lost his light heavyweight belt last year to Quinton “Rampage†Jackson. He went to throw an uppercut and Evans caught him with a booming overhand right. The win will zoom Evans to the top of the division and places him squarely among the UFC’s elite at 205 pounds. Liddell has lost three of his last four and there at least has to be thought if he’s come to the end of the line of a spectacular career.

Quite possibly the end of an era for the UFC, on another site one guy pointed out that Chuck and Dan Henderson both have just been looking for the big KO punch so long that they have gone away from the other strengths they both have had in the past.

I like Rashad Evans. I can't wait to see if Dana "Chuck's best friend" White gives him the title shot.

I think that the only reason why he may not get a shot right away is his record. I mean Bisping is now at a lower weight class, Tito is with another organization and was not anywhere near the old Tito when they fought, and that guy Salmon he kicked in the face and nearly decapitated sucked. Rashad has had a couple of really good fights including the last one but if he fought a Wanderlei or even Rich Franklin, or Rampage for that matter and won then he deserves a shot for sure.

Rampage VS. Rashad,

Dana White should pay me for that idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami