Shepherd Pirates vs. Hardin Hornets moved to Thursday 9-11

Hornet

Who do you believe will win this match up?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe will win this match up?

• Hardin
    • Shepherd

i'm sure hardin picked this game as their homecoming because this is the worse team they play this year! most people pick the team they are sure to beat for a homecoming game. they don't wanna play it during district because their only home games are against anahuac, kountze, and buna....it only makes since, who wants to lose their homecoming game?

FYI: I heard that the game may be moved to Thursday due to Hurricane Ike possibly making landfall this weekend. 

This is what it says on KSHN.com:

"Hardin Football: The Hardin football game against Shepherd has been moved up to Thursday night, still at home in Hornet stadium. Kick off is at 7:30. All sub-varsity games have been canceled." 

At what point in anything I said on this topic would you get anything along the lines that I'm dreaming of something? I said we usually struggle with Shepherd but we'll be pumped because of Homecoming........anything in there about dreaming anyone? Someone please help this underpriviledged child with his English comprehension, wait a minute, are you from Daisetta, I'm sorry, I understand.

I will go ahead and take Shepherd In this one.  They put up 350 yards total O against Magnolia West had 6 turnovers and lost by 14.  They got the crap beat out of them by Caldwell.  Should be a good game.  Hardin lost to Hull then beat Tarkington by 14.  I expect Hardin to be more like M.W. and Caldwell may beat the crap out of a lot of people this year.  Good Luck Pirates.

I wouldn't call this a battle, the grammar was so bad in his last post I couldn't understand what the heck he was talking about anyway, that comes with illiteracy, but I agree, this is supposed to be about football, not a duel with some idiot with a second grade education. So, let's talk football, Hardin wins this game, 24-12. Good luck Hornets!

At what point in anything I said on this topic would you get anything along the lines that I'm dreaming of something? I said we usually struggle with Shepherd but we'll be pumped because of Homecoming........anything in there about dreaming anyone? Someone please help this underpriviledged child with his English comprehension, wait a minute, are you from Daisetta, I'm sorry, I understand.

I've been reading these discussions for awhile now and I have to say bush you seem to be very full of yourself and that so called Hardin team of yours, get a life man and stop trying to re-live your youth through these kids. I bet you live in a trailer park and sit on your tailgate of your truck while you suck down a few beers, talk about football and later begin to cry about how you didn't turn pro because of some lame injury. Stop dreaming old man.

I've been reading these discussions for awhile now and I have to say bush you seem to be very full of yourself and that so called Hardin team of yours, get a life man and stop trying to re-live your youth through these kids. I bet you live in a trailer park and sit on your tailgate of your truck while you suck down a few beers, talk about football and later begin to cry about how you didn't turn pro because of some lame injury. Stop dreaming old man.

Htown, I'm sorry, I tried, but now I got someone either from Liberty or Anahuac, well I guess they're from there, who else would have a lame user name as blackpanther, talking trash and I just can't help myself. It amazes me how many people at these schools talk about rednecks, drinking beer, and trailer parks. I mean, HD, Anahuac, Liberty, Shepherd, are you serious? Actually, I'll just leave this one alone, anyone reading these post already know what I'm talking about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami