*HF vs. Liberty/HF WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

he was probably the best athlete we had

without him, you think HF will be just as good as they are now? or are they gonna be hurting from this?

i think this was worded bad but i think you know what im asking.

Not only did they loose Burrell for 8 weeks, they also lost Hagan Daigle in the first half to a separated shoulder out 4-6 weeks. Both lost in 2nd quarter. It was a very very expensive victory for the Horns, both seniors. Prayers with both for speedy recovery.

I cannot express how sorry we are to hear about the two kids that were hurt. As a father of five my heart goes out to the kids and parents in a tough situation. Seems very dark today for you guys but hope you the best and will pray long and hard.

Guest tigersvoice

he was probably the best athlete we had

without him, you think HF will be just as good as they are now? or are they gonna be hurting from this?

i think this was worded bad but i think you know what im asking.

Not only did they loose Burrell for 8 weeks, they also lost Hagan Daigle in the first half to a separated shoulder out 4-6 weeks. Both lost in 2nd quarter. It was a very very expensive victory for the Horns, both seniors. Prayers with both for speedy recovery.

Ouch!!  To answer the unanswered question - you cannot lose two players the calibre of Burrell and Daigle and be as good as you were.  Sorry about those injuries Longhorns.  They both have the hearts of champions so maybe they will be back sooner than predicted.  Wishing you the best for your team

the rest of the way this year.

Congrats H-F,

and another disappointing Friday night here in Liberty!

No excuse H-F brought it to us, but Liberty better learn to hold on to the ball, or this will be a VERY long season!

yeah this is the second year in a row HF beat us in our backyard. They always come to play against us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami